[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the Deadpool from "Deadpool" and "Uncanny Avengers"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Cattura1.jpg (130 KB, 638x936) Image search: [Google]
Cattura1.jpg
130 KB, 638x936
Is the Deadpool from "Deadpool" and "Uncanny Avengers" the same Deadpool from"Spider-Man/Deadpool"? Because I'm really having a bad time trying to slot in the two storyline in the same time period. Am I supposed to believe Wade goes killing Sabretooth then the same night goes on a date with Parker and so on?
They look and sound like two very different Wades.
>>
>>83791275
>what are different writers
Why do you come here asking dumb questions?
>>
>>83791275
Deadpool is non-canon

always has been
>>
>>83791275
Does it really matter when they happen in relation to one another?
>>
>>83791429
>Does it really matter when they happen in relation to one another?
I was just curious. I have a very boring job and I like to spend time checking on continuities.
>>
File: wolverine-week-kubert.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1959) Image search: [Google]
wolverine-week-kubert.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1959
>>83791275
>Am I supposed to believe Wade goes killing Sabretooth then the same night goes on a date with Parker and so on?
Yes.
But if it makes your feel better you can pretend that one entire story is happening before or after the other.
>>
>>83791275
Deadpool is unstable, nothing new
>>
>>83791275
Did you even read comics in question? Spider-Man/Deadpool refers specifically to Spidey quiting Uncanny due to his conflict with Deadpool.

>>83791429
Continuity matters.
>>
Miles Morales is currently being held captive by Hammerhead, Regent, and Annihilus across three different titles.

I've stopped trying to keep track of how the fuck things relate each other.
>>
>>83791275
Isn't he also a horseman of Apocalypse?
>>
>>83793747
and also boss of deadpool merc
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.