[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Msadventures of Flapjack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
I'm not a usual here, but I want to know what does /co/ think about "The Misadventures of Flapjack"?
>>
>>83783633
I enjoyed it. Most of the time I've seen other people say the same general thing, namely that it was nice.
>>
Didn't like it.

It was quirky for the sake of quirkyness with an annoying cast of characters. Better than My Gym Partner's a Monkey, but as bad as Chowder.
>>
It was ok, would have been better if the content came naturally to the show but it didn't.
>>
Liked it
>>
>>83783633
>Disturbing yet Refreshing
>Gross, but endearing
>Terrifying, And Hilarious.
Good Show.
>>
>>83783633
is a clusterfuck of weird shit, but I liked it. The cat's episode stills gives me the chills
>>
File: Flapjack_as_fish.jpg (165 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [Google]
Flapjack_as_fish.jpg
165 KB, 1024x819
>>83783783
>>
File: Oh Lawdy.jpg (9 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
Oh Lawdy.jpg
9 KB, 264x191
TFW You Remember SURGERY.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clm1YKQanp8
This episode really made my stomach shiver.
>>
File: 200w.gif (954 KB, 200x85) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
954 KB, 200x85
>>83783633
>OVERALL ENTHUSIASM
>OVERALL ENTHUSIASM
>OVERALL ENTHUSIASM
>YEE HAW
>>
>>83784751
Would you say it....
Shivered your timbers?
>>
>>83783676
>chowder
>bad
>>
Loved it when it was on, and it still held up when I rewatched it awhile ago. Really underrated, if you ask me.
>>
>>83784751
>even after his cold turkey candy crash hangover he goes back to his old ways and scams.

dude is a hardcore candy addict. man i need to watch this again. make some canada cakes in honor of captain k'nucles.
>>
Blu-Ray release when?
>>
>>83783698

This is an interesting critique, and I think I agree with it. Can you elaborate more?
>>
Yo the Sally syrup episodes were so sweet that they gave my heart a fucking cavity and now I am dead.
>>
For when it aired it was great. It really gave way for a transition of something different when it came to cartoons. I can see why it did not last as long as it could have but it has a nice charm to it.
>>
I liked it a lot. I actually went as Flapjack for Halloween last year but most people didn't get the costume.
>>
>>83787356
Yeah it could be a little dated.
>>
Always liked it when it came on, haven't watched it in a little while.
>>
>>83787356
you really need a k'nuckles to match your flapjack to secure the reference, otherwise you just come off as just a regular olde timey navy twink.
>>
>>83787433

It's whatever. I have a lot of Boy Adventurer costumes. Dipper Pines, Finn the White Boy, Dean Venture, Hank Venture when I had the blond hair.

They're basically just street clothes mostly which made them easy to assemble from thrift stores.

I like boy adventurers because they're always so good and light-hearted. It's something to aspire to, altruism and never losing your spirit. I'm no autistic Chris Chan type but that is something I try to keep in mind as I get older and sadder.
>>
I liked it. The only complaint I have is when the earlier episodes kept copping out on situations that looked grim. Like Dr. Barber with a butcher knife turning out to be a sheath for his scissors. Then there was Cammy who looked like she was going to clobber Flapjack and K'nuckles when it turned out that she was holding a ship in her fist.
>>
Flapjack the character was Clarence before Clarence was a thing.
>>
>>83787613
Alright
>>
>>83787613
yeah thats the spirit. i like you anon, maybe i will do flapjack too for some costume based party if i can find a k'nuckles.
>>
>>83787356
saving your picture for cringe material.
>>
>Flapjack Regular Story Writers (pre-storyboarding phase)
Thurop Van Orman (creator, storyboarder for very late Powerpuff Girls and Camp Lazlo, Supervising Producer/story writer for Adventure Time [season 2] and season 1 of Sanjay and Craig)
JG Quintel (Creative Director, board artist for Camp Lazlo, Creator of Regular Show)
Steve Little (story writer and VA on Camp Lazlo and Adventure Time)
Kent Osborne (board artist/story writer for Classic Spongebob, Camp Lazlo, and Adventure time, the last of which he eventually became the Head of Story)
John Infantino (Creative director for later seasons, boarder for Lazlo and Creative/Supervising Director for Regular Show)
Sean Szeles (only a story writer for later seasons, boarder for El Tigre and Regular Show, Supervising Director on Regular Show, creator of Long Live the Royals)
Dave Tennant (only involved in season 3, story writer for Secret Mountain Fort Awesome and season 1 of Uncle Grandpa)
>>
>>83783783
This.

I loved the extreme close-ups, à la Ren & Stumpy.
>>
>>83787920
I forgot one:
Jackie Buscarino (Story writer on Fish Hooks, producer of Steven Unverse, VA for Sally Syrup, Pacifica, Susan Strong, and Vidalia)
>>
>>83787866
Cringe.
>>
>>83788011
if you have fun and socialize youve made more progress than hiding behide your computer while judging others.
>>
I loved the show for all it's interesting and funny ideas. I loved the stop-motion bits especially.

I've always wanted to fuck candy wife and get a handy from Bubby.

One day the shoe just disappeared and I never saw it again.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.