[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hail Hydra
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
Hail Hydra
>>
File: Skull is a Liar.jpg (327 KB, 900x1366) Image search: [Google]
Skull is a Liar.jpg
327 KB, 900x1366
>>83775696
Really wish people actually read the next page.
>>
>>83775696
Red Skull was right
Which makes sense, because he has now a mutant brain.
>>
File: 1465938474060.jpg (80 KB, 730x606) Image search: [Google]
1465938474060.jpg
80 KB, 730x606
humble edit
>>
>>83775737
Nobody reads comics, just out-of-context panels and pages.
>>
>>83775737
because its a terrible attempt at discrediting the villains points.

Red Skull makes good points, so lets have them become jihadists. that'll do the trick!

its up there with Cap responding to his lecture by saying "SHUTUP!" and punching him.
>>
>>83775737
>These people are afraid and angry
>Rather than trying to assuage any fears they're told they're bad people for being afraid and angry
>Some demagogue comes along and plays to those fears and angers to achieve power
>The people who told these people they're bad people for being afraid and angry tell them they're bad people for supporting a bad man
>These people are so tired of being called bad people it no longer phases them

It's not hard to understand how this happens.
>>
>>83777633
the villain isn't making any points, he's telling them what they want to hear so they'll join his side
>>
>>83777780
The suicide bombing is a bit much, though.
>>
>>83777633
>>83777780
Red Skull isn't making any good points and the people who joined up with him are acting like scared little bitches over nothing that's actually happening.
>>
>>83779017
The suicide bombing makes no sense. How does that benefit Red Skull? How does it move his plan forward? It's edgy for no reason.
>>
File: 1334900096872.jpg (104 KB, 629x503) Image search: [Google]
1334900096872.jpg
104 KB, 629x503
>>83775737
My only issue with this sort of ""satire"" is how the writers are quick to use it to ridicule one side of extremism, but you can bet the cleanest part of your ass if they were told to do the same setup played straight, i.e. a story about actual jihadist, they'd suddenly get real apprehensive about the message.

For reverse example I was just watching the Boondocks episode where they take a piss on R.Kelly and his supporters for being nothing but a herd of hedonistic fuckwits, but also took shots at people who refuse to recognize the "victims" of these sort of people allow themselves to be degraded precisely because they lack any sense of PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY. The law is always cleaning up after them like a figurative diaper change, that ain't stopping the problem.
I don't care how much money someone has, if someone else lets them piss on their person then neither of them are worth shit by their own silent admittance.

I'll gladly have Kelly stripped of money they're already flushing down the drain, put that shit into some community programs or something, but I'm not wasting a dime defending any retard in court so they can sue whoever and use the money to buy a plane ticket, concert backstage pass and get pissed on by the next wealthy celebrity with bladder control problems leaking as many cents as sense.

Shit.

See that's how actual commentary works, it gets you thinking how much you can't stand any of these motherfuckers. Everyone due for criticism is criticized instead of just the people you don't like. If you're ever on that biased bullshit you're no better than the worst side of the argument and we are not kosher.

Towelheads or Red Skulls, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Pisses me the hell off.
>>
>>83780778
>everyone is horrible and no one is innocent
K
>>
>>83780887

It's more "look at yourselves. Look what you've become" sort of thing. Kinda like the Russians who started raping German women and children after WW2 as revenge for what the nazis did. Or Che Guavera's revolution. Or even the French Revolution where the guy who started the crusades againt the aristocrats ended up getting killed by his own revolution.
>>
>>83780887
He's not wrong.
>>
File: imageboardsaveswesternworld.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
imageboardsaveswesternworld.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
Fuck Spencer.
>>
>>83777204
True

kill all women
>>
>>83780086
It shows how committed his HYDRA members are that they would die for his cause. Knowing that is probably a good bit of ego stroking for Skull.

Remember, he has Xavier's powers. If he wanted to, he could just mind whammy an army into following him unconditionally, but he doesn't because there's no fun in that.
>>
>>83781989
It's a useless conclusion to come to in today's galvanized climate. People simply refuse to acknoweldge that the other side has valid points. You're either a white trash evil patriarch or an SJW. All one can do is pick a side.
>>
>>83782650
>he has Xavier's powers
shit, that's still a thing?
>>
This is gonna be /pol/ again, isn't it.
>>
>>83775737
>getting a tattoo
>easy
depends on where, but okay
>watching someone of a race you don't like get stomped to death
>hard
wut? it's what you signed up for in the first place you retard
>i'm going to allow myself to get blown up and kill a bunch of innocent people because i can't live with the guilt of watching one person die
>so easy i'm going to think about season 3 of Gotham... which i'll miss because i an hero
this is retarded
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.