[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gargoyles Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9
It's been awhile, I think it's time for another gargoyles thread. Post about anything related to gargoyles.

My question is this: Did Goliath and Elisa ever have sex? It's clear they like each other, but Elisa isn't really that big, and goliath is like 7ft+. Wouldn't Goliath be to 'big' for her smaller, human fraim?
>>
I mean his head is bigger than her waist for chist sake.
>>
>>83774096
Shaq's wife is like 5'1"
>>
>>83774096
She practiced ont he smaller gargoyles on up to the larger ones to prepare her for Goliath's Goliath.

What do you want to hear, anon? That Greg Weisman has given the canonical answer to gargoyle/human carnal relations? Because GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY he has

http://www.s8.org/gargoyles/askgreg/archives.php?lid=33&PHPSESSID=890c0ku1vfvff3v3iqeovtpeo2&qid=4203

He just won't give you details.
>>
To much sexual, post cute.

Would you like to cuddle with the trio?
>>
>>83774473
So you posted a picture where the trio are trying to figure out which human foods they can have sex with? Sicko.
>>
>>83774302

I was just about to bring this up. Pretty sure he mentioned something about it in the commentary for one of the DVD collections.
>>
>>83774598
He has some other commentary about them

http://www.s8.org/gargoyles/askgreg/search.php?qid=1572

>2) I'm not trying to be crude, honest I'm not, but can Goliath and Elisa have sex? And would they plan to try it?

>2. There are many ways for two adults to express their love and give each other pleasure. Eventually... eventually... they would experiment.

So I'm thinking they start with cucumbers and move up in size until she's ready for watermelons, then she'll be halfway ready for Goliath.
>>
>>83774726

Unless Gargoyles are hung like Gorillas.
>>
>>83774774
Thought about it but didn't want to mention it and crush anyone's hopes.

I love how a Roman official court magus put a modesty spell on the entire gargoyle race due to all those gargoyles waking up every morning ripping out of their clothing as they burst from their stone skin.
>>
I'm not fully sure why they decided made Goliath so attractive. How many kids got turned gay by him I wonder?
>>
File: Demona_red_eye.jpg (14 KB, 318x236) Image search: [Google]
Demona_red_eye.jpg
14 KB, 318x236
>>83776613
I don't know but I think I first realized I was into girls because of Demona.
>>
>>83776613
>>83776659
I think the show gave everyone weird feelings.
>>
>>83776613
>>83776659
It seems like a lot of kids, both male and female, had their sexual awakening because of this show.
>>
>>83774302
All the interesting questions from the last 2 years haven't been answered with "spoilers" as the given reason...as someone who's seen the entire series back in the 90's, these questions spoil nothing we've seen in the 2 tv series and comic. Is this franchise really dead, or are more comics or animation coming?
>>
>>83774473
Cuddle Lexington in your arms, Brooklyn spooning you from behind.

Lay on Broadway.
>>
>>83774096

Andre The Giant had a daughter with a normal-sized woman.
>>
>>83778877
Human with a human penis. Greg confirmed Gargoyle penises are large enough to cause discomfort and Goliath would have to be particularly careful not to rip Elisa apart with his hands during the act.
>>
>>83774096

>Did Goliath and Elisa ever have sex?

Yes. They eventually adopt a kid together.

http://archived.moe/co/thread/63412521/
>>
File: Griff.jpg (16 KB, 400x310) Image search: [Google]
Griff.jpg
16 KB, 400x310
>sexy British accent
>noble, adventurous personality
>King Arthur's bro
>Nazi-fighting badass
>big, muscular arms
>dat leather jacket
>no pants
Why is he so perfect?
>>
File: Goliath-chan.jpg (138 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
Goliath-chan.jpg
138 KB, 577x1024
>no I'm not laughing, thats a normal size for a human... right?
>it's strange to look at, even as a hatchling, I was much bigger than that
>don't worry friend, I'm sure that is *snicker* pleasurable to your partner
>I think I'm beginning to understand why human female are flocking to us now.
>>
>>83784325
>Poor Little Human Guy
>>
>>83777231
>Brooklyn nuzzles his beak on your shoulder and neck
>Lexington occasionally giggles from your caressing
>Broadway occasionally groping your butt
>>
>>83785404
>innocent cuddling session with the trio
>Broadway purring as you use his tummy as one big, soft, warm pillow
>lex wrapping his arm gliders around you and putting his head in the crook of your neck, taking in your sent and resting on
Broadways gut
>Brooklyn laying partially on your body and resting his beak/head on your chest
>all three of their tails finding a way to blanket you in some way
>Goliath and Hudson walking in on you four
>and joining
>>
>>83787319
A big Gargoyle cuddle puddle huh?

I'm in.
>>
>>83776659
Tfw I liked Macbeth and Demona together
>>
>>83788293
I shipped it.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.