[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, is there a rock of eternity for every earth, or is there
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Rock_of_Eternity.jpg (247 KB, 635x845) Image search: [Google]
Rock_of_Eternity.jpg
247 KB, 635x845
So, is there a rock of eternity for every earth, or is there just one that provides that kind of magic across the Multiverse?
If it's the latter, doesn't that mean whatever magic users are left are the last of their kind, since all the wizards died in curse of Shazam?
>>
>>83768972
As general rule: ignore everything Johns does with gods and magic, the guy is a retard whern it comes to everthing is not sci fi
>>
>>83768972
>all the wizards died in curse of Shazam

Homo magi is no longer a thing in DC? like in my day, being a wizard was like being a mutant. you had to have the dna for it
>>
>>83769037
I was asking more because of the map of the Multiverse

>>83769165
Fairly certain there is more than one magic in DC
>>
There seems to be one but each Earth can access a different version of it
>>
>>83769490
The Rock is like the New Gods and other stuff from the god sphere. They are one and several all at the same time. Sort of like Hindu gods and avatars.
>>
>>83769425
Just forget about curse, it was already retconed
>>
>>83769165
homo magi just have it easy bypassing some rules i mean zatanna unlike many spell casters doesn't need incantations or spell ingredients or magical items but in the words of Constantine "the secret about magic is any cunt can do it."
>>
>>83768972
>>
>>83769760
People would understand this shit a lot better if dc would hurry up and put the original new gods series on comiXology.

Also fuck that's retarded why does dc have to fuck all there multiversel stuff by making it needlessly complicated.
>>
>>83769165
I don't think that's ever been a thing
Some people are born with it but anybody can learn it maybe not so much the advanced combat stuff but other stuff for sure
>>
>>83770756
Because every writer will write in their own convoluted fanfiction interpretation of the cosmology the second they get the chance so the multiverse by necessity and consequence has to be excessively complicated so all those changes can be brushed away.
>>
It's multiversal, didn't you read Multiversity
>>
Wizard isn't dead, he appears in the Shazam one-shot for Darkseid War.
>>
>>83768972
Being that there's usually a Captain Marvel/Shazam equivalent on most of the other Earth's with some variation then it stands to reason there are individual versions of the rock and thw wizarrd as well.

We saw old school Shazam on Thunderworld at the same time the nu52 had introduced the Aborigine wizard. The two did not seem to be connected in any way other than filling the role of wizard for their universe.
>>
>>83773101
>>83768972
The Rock is literally infinte in size.

There are multiple Wizards and Magic Councils on it.

Anyone read Supreme? Its basically the Supremacy
>>
>>83768972
Is that a fucking Hedron?
>>
>>83773274
It's a bird, never heard of the lesser spotted hedron?
They eat their young - the bastards.
>>
>>83773274
>Shazam was actually Urza the entire time
>After leaving Zendikar, Emrakul went to the DC multiverse
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.