[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was his problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 352x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 352x386
What the fuck was his problem?
>>
>>83767506
I think him and Tina are genuinely retarded.
Especially Tina.
>>
He's autistic, like all of his siblings.
>>
Neglect by the writing staff and sparingly ever acting like an actual child.
>>
Bob has such a shitty family.
>>
>>83767506
Archer died. This is his hell.
>>
He's Chris chan. A loud autistic faggot. I swear gene and louise made this shit unwatchable for me after season 3
>>
he makes fart jokes
thats all he's good for now days
>>
>>83767506
Not enough episodes solely about him.

Early onset Flanderization.
>>
>>83767836
That reunion episode is terrible
>>
He is best character. All you faggots can shut the fuck up
>>
>>83767524
Tina's a herm

Gene is fucking retarded

and that kid with the Bunny ears that's cucking the shit out of abraham lincoln on that other gay show has ADHD and extreme attention whoring problem

also Bob's FTM and his wife is MTF
>>
File: seeyouinhell.gif (264 KB, 500x238) Image search: [Google]
seeyouinhell.gif
264 KB, 500x238
>>83768204
>>
>>83767506
I used to really like this show but it's the definition of "return to the status quo". As in, at the end of every episode, things go back to exactly how they were before.
>>
Gene and Louise have ADD, but one is dumb and the other smart; and Tina's got a mild form of autism.
>>
>>83768367

It's a slice of life show. Not 'Steven Universe'. Even if they're both on the Atlantic coast.
>>
>>83768391
Gene isn't really dumb. But Tina is.
>>
>>83768405

Gene is dumb. C'mon.

Tina is just out of phase with reality, which is not the same as being dumb. Although the practical effect is the same.
>>
>>83768399
It can be slice of life and still have things change. I wish the thing about Bob's friend investing money into the restaurant went somewhere for a few episodes. Let Bob become semi-successful or move into a new, larger restaurant for a bit. It doesn't even have to be permanent, let him fail and return to their old place, but at least try something different.
>>
He's a loud retard with an obsession with late 80s/early 90s pop culture for some reason.

I find Eugene Mirman hilarious but Gene sucks.
>>
>>83767926
This. The Valentine's Day episode was surprisingly good.

>If you have good times
>And if you have good rhymes
>You may have found your one and only
>But then the one you like-like
>Says take a hike-hike
>And suddenly you're lonely
>But still be glad >Even if you're sad
>Take comfort just in knowing
>You'll be okay
>It's Valentine's Day...
>Your heart's not broken
>it's only growing.
>>
>>83767595
/thread. At least the pussy was good
>>
>>83768180
How so?
>>
He's a kid. Kid's are weird.
inb4 "I WASN'T WEIRD WHEN I WAS A KID!!!"
Yes, you were. You were a fucking freak.
>>
>>83767595
It makes it unbearable to watch.
>>
>>83768180
Gene's good in small doses, but I don't know how anyone can like this piece of shit after the beefsquatch episode. Holy shit, what an obnoxious cunt
>>
Gene reminds me of a loud, more obnoxious version of Homestar.
>>
>>83770291
Bob's whole family tends to act like Gene in that episode to a degree
>>
>>83768508
Unfortunately, FOX is big on enforcing a status quo. It's why King of the Hill started losing its charm for the last few seasons.
>>
>>83770428
I disagree, Louise and Tina were just being themselves, and I think Linda was great trying to be the moral glue for the family.

ABOOBITY BOOBITY BOOBITY BOO
MILK OF THE COW MILK OF THE COW
>>
>>83767506
He's afraid of snakes
>>
File: 1465810232165.jpg (36 KB, 580x517) Image search: [Google]
1465810232165.jpg
36 KB, 580x517
>>83769788
No. No. Once again, no. This fat autist is a Loud obnoxious faggot with a grating voice. By your logic, there should be more children annoying like gene. No, there arent. Gene is a very unique and disgusting retard. After the first few seasons, he became shit. Tell me, have you ever met a real life gene? Be honest.
>>
>>83767506
he's just afraid of snakes!
>>
>>83769788
i was, no other kid was. none. just me. that's what makes me better than everyone else.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.