[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who where Jean Grey's parents?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 8-Jean-Grey-Phoenix.jpg (189 KB, 750x1138) Image search: [Google]
8-Jean-Grey-Phoenix.jpg
189 KB, 750x1138
Who where Jean Grey's parents?
>>
>>83767425
They were in the Dark Pheonix Saga, also the begining of Chris Claramonts run. Also the movie, and in the 90s cartoon.

They were just normal people.
>>
>>83767452
Claremont killed them after M-Day though.
>>
>>83767425
John White and Mary Black
>>
>>83767425
Did Prof X. Allow the parents to vist them or once they became child soldiers they close off their old lives.
>>
>>83767619

I see what you did there.
>>
>>83768544
He mind rapes them into thinking their kids are at a boarding school with a scholarship, and takes away all desire to see them again. If the kid dies, they get forgotten.
>>
>>83768708
Was this ever mentioned in a comic or you just made it up? I ask because i wouldn't put it past Prof X. He's done shit like that before to hide fuckups and such.
>>
>>83767452
Which movie?
>>
>>83767608
No he killed off the entire Grey family.
>>
>>83770004
It's complete horseshit. One of the early issues (Silver Age, back when Xavier was much more willing to mind wipe people) even had Angel's parents "surprise" them with a visit.
>>
>>83767425
The rest of the Grey clan was killed by the Shi'ar commandos
>>
>>83771549
Shi'ar aren't the most competent lot. I bet the just grabbed the first phonebook, shot everyone named Grey, and called it a day. Didn't even realize that there might be other such "nomenclature volumes" in other parts of the country, let alone the world, or that some of the Grey's would have married or been adopted through any of a number of branches in the family tree.
>>
>>83770392
He did mindwipe Kitty's dad
>>
>>83770303
X3 opening
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.