[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DC calls Asks you to reboot Atomic Skull What do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 491x817) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 491x817
DC calls
Asks you to reboot Atomic Skull

What do?
>>
Make it firestorm/phoenix-like in that the spirit of one of the original Atomic skulls possess a random person and gives them the powers of either martin or michaels
>>
>>83753290
Now max if you intend to do >>83753380 please include some kind of reference to cats and dogs living together
>>
>>83753290
Form a metal band called Atomic Skull.
>>
>>83753290
Change his costume to look better. Maybe call him just Skull or something
>>
>>83753290
Another failed Government super weapon gone awry.

Will stop at nothing to kill General Wade Eiling

maybe still can't overcome brainwashing to kill Superman or the Justice League etc
>>
Bring back his Panther Girlfriend
>>
File: Atomic_Skull_jlu.jpg (6 KB, 177x188) Image search: [Google]
Atomic_Skull_jlu.jpg
6 KB, 177x188
Use the JLU version as a base. Make him an everyman criminal with low aspirations and is just a normal joe despite appearances who constantly worries about how he's way out of his league but is better than he gives himself credit for.

Basically a lovable loser like DC's Shocker.
>>
We need more of Atomic Skull, Parasite, Livewire, Toyman, and Metallo. Its like at some point DC forgot Superman had fun villains
>>
He was cool when he was the head of Skull Gang and had some kind of electronic Brain disorder.

Not sure what his motivation was besides just being a science criminal. Did he have any hate towards Superman (like lex?).

I think his brain disorder was killing him but I don't recall.

I guess....make him like the Monarch with a bunch of terrible Skull Gang members and Dr.Girlfriend is the super-evolved Panther he fell in love with when he was a regular scientist.

Maybe his Electro Brain Disorder makes him evil??
>>
David Goyer is that you
>>
I always liked Atomic Skulls look even if he wasn't a great bad guy
>>
>>83753290
Make him some edgy teen that likes to rob graves and digs up the previous Atomic Skull's corpse and wields the skull as a weapon.
>>
>>83753290
I haven't read anything with him n it, so first I'd have to read every story with Atomic Skull in it to get a feel for the character.
>>
Make him an unstable version of Manhatten.

One who intends to cut his strings.
>>
>>83753290
make him just a floating skull with no body
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.