[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
that little laugh he did in young Justice was awful in fact
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
that little laugh he did in young Justice was awful

in fact this show is super cringey
>>
>>83747193
Young Justice did have a lot of cringy bits, most thanks to shipping drama, but I'm surprised how much of a DeviantArt OC Superboy was, with his flying space motorcycle and his genetically altered giant white wolf, gets a pass.
>>
>>83747239
i figured the sphere was there for the toys
>>
>>83747239
>most thanks to shipping drama
>DeviantArt OC

Are you confusing this show with GL:TAS?
>>
>>83747271
now that's just wrong
>>
>>83747193
I liked it. He was using fear against the enemy in a whole different method than Bats.
>>
>>83747303
>fear
more like annoying
>>
Why is robin always so based in every cartoon adaptation.
>>
>>83747312
You mean a crook wouldn't shit a littl hearing disembodied laughter in a dark alley?
>>
>>83747400
Because he's Dick.
>>
>>83747193
I liked it. It helped distinguish his methods and personality from Batman.
>>
>>83747406
A crook if fucking Gotham?
Where compositions of the howls of psychotics, screams of victims and gunshots are their street music?
>>
>>83747247

The sphere was there because it was in the original comics actually. I don't think it got a toy.
>>
>>83747193
the wordplay gimmick was worse
>>
The show got a million times better by the halfway point of the first season.

The problems people usually have are at the beginning with Roy being edgy, Superboy being a stupid dickhead, Ms. Martian and Robin being cringe-inducing, and Aqualad being emo. But they all start addressing their own flaws and learning to work together, and become much better.

On repeat viewings, it becomes clear why they did that, so that the characters could develop. But for your first time you're going to dislike the characters, and admittedly that might be a kind of bad way to do it.
>>
>>83747247
I always figured that was the reason behind those transforming motorcycles that showed up for one episode and then got destroyed a minute after their introduction.
>>
>>83749625
Yep, this. The show takes a lot more from the comic than you'd think.
>>
>>83749701
Where you underwhelmed or overwhelmed or just plain whelmed by it?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.