[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spider-Man MCU film
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 940x529
SPIDER-MAN HOMECOMING (2017) cast

>Confirmed
- Tom Holland as Peter Parker/Spider-Man
- Marisa Tomei as May Parker
- Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man
- Zendaya Coleman as "Michelle"
- Michael Keaton as the villain of the movie

>Unconfirmed
- Michael Barbieri in an unspecified role
- Tony Revolori as "Manuel"
- Laura Harrier in an unspecified role
- Kenneth Choi as the principal of Midtown High School

>Disconfirmed
- Liza Soberano as Mary Jane Watson

>Rumors
- There will be two villains. The first is Adrian Toomes/the Vulture while the second tends to vary (Norman Osborn or Phineas Mason/the Tinkerer) according to various sources.

- Michael Keaton was in negotiations back in March but supposedly dropped out due to Keaton not wanting to commit to a multi-picture contract. It has since been reported that Keaton is in final negotiations for the film's villain. Keaton is rumored to play either the Vulture or Norman Osborn.

- Harrier is rumored to play Liz Allen, the film's main love interest.

- Barbieri is rumored to play a character that is inspired by Ganke Lee.

- Zendaya's character "Michelle" is actually Michele Gonzales.
>>
>>83746503
At the same time I want something different, I don't want to pass up on the chance of getting Keaton playing Norman.
>>
File: fkQYgJel.png.jpg (35 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
fkQYgJel.png.jpg
35 KB, 640x360
>>83746503
Am I in it, yet?
>>
>>83746503
>It has since been reported that Keaton is in final negotiations for the film's villain. Keaton is rumored to play either the Vulture or Norman Osborn.

I think Vulture would make more sense. He's supposed to be old, right? That and I think Norman aught to be significantly younger than Keaton.
>>
>>83746575

There's no way Keaton is playing Stormin' Norman. The only way the MCU will have an actual villain after Thanos is to go all the way into Dark Reign/Siege etc, and Keaton is too old to play that version of Norman.

They're going to want someone younger for the role. Not a teenager or anything, but someone who can age pretty gracefully as they put that character on a shelf for a while and pull him out after Infinity Wars.
>>
File: HHAAARG!.jpg (63 KB, 336x436) Image search: [Google]
HHAAARG!.jpg
63 KB, 336x436
>>83746503
>Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/Iron Man

This already can't get any worse
>>
>>83747178
>WAAH I DONT WANT SPIDER-MAN TO INTERACT WITH OTHER SUPERHEROES EVEN THOUGH WE JUST HAD HIM IN A CINEMATIC UNIVERSE

kys
>>
>>83746600
Bob Odenkirk

i hope
>>
>>83747254
>autism
>>
>>83747178
It's literally the best thing that can happen for the movie, considering spidey's role in Civil War.
>>
>>83747546
>le götüm yanıyo faec
>>
>>83746503
>Tinkerer
>not Fixer
SOILED IT
>>
>>83747576
fucking how?
the only one who benefits from it is the manlet who'll get top billing for just showing up to quip and get sucked by Peter again
>>
>>83747898
RDJ is a huge draw for casual audiences, granted, Spider-Man will get tons of cash by sheer virtue of being Spider-Man, but it's not exactly hard to explain why Marvel would want Tony there. Also, he needs some redeeming to get ready for Avengers 3, mentoring a young hero to some capacity is just the ticket.
>>
>>83747546
I agree, that's what >>83747178 is
>>
>>83748033
>y-you can't talk shit about my husbando
>>
I bet Fox is waiting the result of this film and how it goes before seal a partnership with Marvel in movies.

>respect the producers, writers and directors from Fox: OK
>push their deadlines and subjugate the studio: let's wait X-Men don't be profitable anymore.

Netflix and Marvel are doing good until now because it has little interference from both sides.
>>
>>83747996
>RDJ is a huge draw for casual audiences
>it's not exactly hard to explain why Marvel would want Tony there
Would make sense in a movie like Ant-Man, but this is a movie already expected to do great with Spidey alone
Having a smaller hero get a chance to shine along with spidey would be much more appreciated
>>
File: 1465845627436.jpg (65 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1465845627436.jpg
65 KB, 768x1024
>>83746503
>Vulture
>Tinkerer
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.