[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Powerpuff Girls vs Teen Titans Go Crossover
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: maxresdefault.jpg (118 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
118 KB, 1280x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KFMYf-hF1Y
>>
File: 1461247354608.jpg (24 KB, 500x575) Image search: [Google]
1461247354608.jpg
24 KB, 500x575
So this is all just a big ratings trap used to make fun of fans of the old shows again, right?
>>
File: uncle quartz.png (562 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
uncle quartz.png
562 KB, 1136x640
Say uncle was better pham
>>
Some episodes of TTG are brilliant, and others are terrible, without much in the middle. So far, all episodes of neopuff have been pure terrible. What do we know about who wrote it? Any chance they found someone that actually saw the old PPG series? /co/ has long thought it would be amusing to see PowerPuff uber-violence in a DC setting, but this seems potentially like the ultimate monkey's paw of that idea. Will Raven mock Bubbles by using the real Bubbles voice?
>>
File: tumblr_m6f0mjGeUn1qca0o2.jpg (17 KB, 470x349) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6f0mjGeUn1qca0o2.jpg
17 KB, 470x349
>>83745260
If this whole thing isn't an excuse to take the piss on fans of the original PPG for not liking the reboot, I'll be VERY surprised.
>>
>>83745260
>make fun of fans
explain further
>>
>>83745598 >>83745260
The episode was probably made before the series even premiered.
>>
>>83745642
There was backlash long before the show premiered.

Face it, it's going to be one long "fuck you."
>>
I dunno, senpai, I'm pretty sure that several of the TTG crew have said they're fans of old PPG, and the animation here looks a shitton better than nuPPG.
If anything, it might actually be shitting on nuPPG itself.
>>
>>83745182
>PowerPuff Girls are made canon to the DC
>in a horrid fuck up reboot
JUST
>>
>>83746679
Well, it's not the first time they've crossed over with DC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8iDFG6d734
>>
>>83745626
TTGo heavily advertised an episode with clips stating slade was coming and they were going to fight. During the actual episode, they talk about, the TT go and come back without showing slade or anything and the rest of the episode is the TT and control freak making fun of the old show along with fans who didn't like the reboot because it wasn't like the original show.

Perhaps this is a second attempt at this but with the ppg
>>
>>83745182
>advertised as this big heroes vs. heroes thing when actually none of these characters are actually heroes and mostly fuck around in their respective mediocre shows
i'm kind of looking forward to this
>>
>>83746649
I was thinking the same, it would be cool if at the end of episode the girls leave and they coment how the girls are worst than them
>>
>>83746924
TTG is actually good a lot of the time
>>
>>83745291

Say uncle was better than it had any right to be. I don't have a lot of faith in this though.
>>
>>83745182

Where's Johnny Test? That way it would be even more shitty.
>>
>>83746987

Johnny Test is thankfully no longer in this world. Canada had the good sense to finally end it.
>>
Imagine how good an actual Powerpuff Girls and Teen Titans crossover would be if they had the original shows?

I would've loved it.
>>
>>83747006

Sucks since at least that show didn't also rely on pissing people off as humor. If I had a gun pointed to my head forcing me to watch JT, TTG or Nu-PPG, Johnny for me.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-13+at+01.34.51).jpg (66 KB, 847x433) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-13+at+01.34.51).jpg
66 KB, 847x433
You don't need to dye your hair to be cool blossom
>>
YEAAAAHH
>>
>>83746690
Jesus Cartoon Network used to be so fucking comfy.
>>
>>83745182
Knowing TTGO track record, I wouldn't put it past them if they got the original voices for the ppg just as a big 'fuck you.'
>>
>>83750403
Raven is the real Bubbles, so 1/3 done.
If it came down to it, Tara Strong could probably impersonate an accurate Blossom and Buttercup better than the new voice actresses ever will.
>>
Worst case scenario is that this crossover winds up being worse than BvS.
>>
>>83750801
The hopes aren't very high for this
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.