[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Locke & Key
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: wellhouse-trap.jpg (570 KB, 994x1528) Image search: [Google]
wellhouse-trap.jpg
570 KB, 994x1528
Hey, /co/. I've been reading digis and I'm thinking about getting some printed editions soon for shelf cred and general self respect

Are the hardcover "Master" editions worth it? I'm told there's not that much extra content in those; I don't even know if the TPB extra content is in there (sketches, some process on the artwork, and that kind of stuff IIRC) Any recommendations?

Also, discuss this series maybe? I don't really remember that many threads about it
>>
>>83743821
>getting some printed editions soon for shelf cred and general self respect

Don't fall for that meme m8, you still will be empty inside.
>>
>>83743821
There havent been many locke and key threads but i do love the comic.
Joe hill is one of my favorite writers his novels are pretty good i actually think hes better than stephen king. If you have netflix watch horns its based on his book. On a related note has anyone read the wraith comic? It doesnt get any love on here and i loved nos4a2.
>>
>>83743821
>hey kid wanna /ss/
>>
>>83743885
I really like to have physicals for rereading and for lending, I also like to buy physicals of classic works I've yet to read. It's not just a meme.
Maybe it's a meme for self respect, but the value of physical /co/ media is not a meme
>>
Dodge is my waifu.
>>
>>83743907
What do you rhink of his latest one, The Fireman? So far I've been pretty dissapointed with it.
>>
Did you guys know Hill and Rodriguez has a new comic out soonish?
>>
>>83743821
I love this comic, but Jesus fuck I want Luke/Dodge to die a horrible death.
>>
>>83746404
Really? Cool, do we know what it's about yet?
>>
>>83746620
Four interconnected horror stories, in the vein of an old horror anthology tv-show. Joe was supposted to do a revival of it, but it fell through, so it's a comic now instead.
>>
>>83746724
That sounds pretty fun.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.