[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the hell was this show allowed to be aired on Cartoon Network
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 8216778.png (350 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
8216778.png
350 KB, 600x350
How the hell was this show allowed to be aired on Cartoon Network again?

I remember very faintly that there was a scene where Heather lost her bra and her breasts were fully exposed for a few seconds (pixelated, but still)

Were the censors just sleeping on the job?
>>
It was an era when CN wanted to be PG Adult Swim.
>>
>>83734458
>a scene where Heather lost her bra and her breasts were fully exposed for a few seconds (pixelated, but still)
>fully exposed
>(pixelated, but still)

>Were the censors just sleeping on the job?
>(pixelated, but still)
>>
>>83734458

>HOW DID THEY GET THAT PAST THE CENSORS!!!!111!

The aswer to that retarded question will always be: because it was inside the parameters of the rating.
>>
>>83734458
>hurrrr pixelated cartoon tits are too much for me
>>
>>83734591
There are rare cases where a crew actually does get something past the censors.
>>
So they censored it and you think that the censors shouldn't have allowed it.
>>
>>83734458

>americans

Is just tits la, babies see them all the time.
>>
What was up with that weird CN period where they casually said crap all of the time?
>>
File: image.jpg (126 KB, 599x901) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126 KB, 599x901
>>83734458
>THINK OF THE CHILDREN
>>
>>83734760
It was innocent though, Yamcha is extremely beta and can't look at a pretty girl without getting nervous
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.