[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Quicksilver has to wear goggles when in speedmode >Other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 1.jpg (24 KB, 768x330) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
24 KB, 768x330
>Quicksilver has to wear goggles when in speedmode
>Other mutants he carries don't

So beasts eyes are fucked, right?
And why don't his clothes and skin burn off?
>>
>>83729816
probably wears them because he likes them

saw this today. 47%? it was the 4th best X-flick (not counting solo films)
>>
Quickforce.
>>
Fox's Quicksilver has time manipulation powers, not speed
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 622x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 622x465
>>83729855
>"""""""critics"""""""
Welcome to the light, my man.
>>
>>83729855
Eh. I saw it a while ago, and unless you have a really low opinion of the other films, I wouldn't put it as one of the best. Magneto and Quicksilver were great, but it seemed sort of like a mess, overall.
>>
>>83729816
Technically everyone he touches should get completely pulverized. There is no point in trying to find any logic in this.
>>
>>83729948
its a step down from X2,FC,and DOFP no arguments here. I still put it above X1 and Last Stand. and better than most of the solo films too.

most complaints seem to be about how underdeveloped a lot characters were. That's been a thing in like every fucking X-men though.

There was less JLaw wank than I thought there would be and the Wolvie cameo didn't bother me at all.

They really should do a Magneto solo film. Fassbender can act and they fucking love focusing on him anyway.
>>
File: angel.jpg (126 KB, 655x380) Image search: [Google]
angel.jpg
126 KB, 655x380
Did he died?
>>
>>83730186
>step down from FC
Apoc is 3rd best
>>
>>83730373
the villains were more fleshed out in FC
>>
>>83730264
No.
What a complete and utter tool though.
I mean holy shit.
>>
>>83730874
Apocalypse as a villain was much more entertaining.
And overall, while messy, Singer is just plain better at key scenes than vaughn was.
>>
>>83730911
utter tool? what happens? I don't mind getting spoilers.
>>
He wears them because he likes to, puts him in the mood. SilverFox is seriously the best display of superpowers in comic book movies so far.
>>
>>83730264
god i hope so
>>
>>83729904
I really don't get this site's hateboner for TFA. I thought it was fine.
>>
>>83729855
It's the worst of the "prequels", better than wolverine origins but probably on the same level of X3.
>>
>>83731090
Too much trying to recreate A New Hope. To the point where plot points make any sense. Everything else was fine.
>>
>>83731160
nah, its better than Last Stand
>>
>>83731160
>worst of the prequels
That's still First Class
>>
>>83729892
I remember awhile back there was an anon with the theory that Magneto's family all had reality warping powers to some degree, using the time Quicksilver used terrigen crystals as support for it, that Quicksilver only had speed and time manipulation, Magneto and Polaris had magnetic manipulation and SW had reality manipulation. I liked it.
>>
>>83730186
>Wolvie cameo
i love that he even had the goofy weapon x helmet
>>
>>83731035
Not much.
>We get shown a scene of him slapping some mutant's shit in a electric cage match
>Nightcrawler shows up and manages to fry one of his wings
He manages to escape
>Get's found by apocalypse later, who hooks him up with dank metal wings
>Just follows orders
>Fights Nightcrawler again in the final battle
>ends up getting caught in a jet crash
>Looks either dead or knocked out
>>
>>83731090
It's a "fine" movie, but certainly not a 10/10, probably more like a 7/10
>>
>>83731277
I wanted the helmet to be bigger and dumber
>>
>>83731875

That's not how rotten tomatoes works
>>
>>83732024
meme
>>
File: bait.png (12 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
12 KB, 500x294
>>83731251
>>
>>83729816
How is that he never gets bugs smeared on his face and clothes?

How is that he moves fast enough to theoretically break the sound barrier, but there's never a sonic boom breaking all the glass in the surroundings?

>Film logic
>>
>>83733392
>How is that he never gets bugs smeared on his face and clothes?
He manures around them, of course.

>>83733392
>How is that he moves fast enough to theoretically break the sound barrier, but there's never a sonic boom breaking all the glass in the surroundings?
X-gene, aint gotta explain shit
>>
>>83731683
Honestly I thought the idea of a cage fighting angel was pretty cool. shame they did nothing with it
>>
>>83729816
It's a movie. It's not real.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.