[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Assuming the things that were censored had even the slightest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: the Mayor of MGTown.jpg (132 KB, 600x555) Image search: [Google]
the Mayor of MGTown.jpg
132 KB, 600x555
Assuming the things that were censored had even the slightest relevance to what was being implied, what did he say?
>>
they didn't

it was a joke
>>
Why does it feel like this page has been posted on /co/ every day since it came out
>>
>>83713349
Because it probably has. It really replaced the one of Titania telling Jane Thor that she deserved a free win for girl power
>>
>>83709935

The kind of drivel you hear on 4chan every single day.
>>
I hate this page too but goddamn am I sick of seeing it.
>>
Why are feminists allowed to imply "Men's rights activists" or "MRA's" are hateful?

People who care about female issues are the lovliest sweetest people ever.

People who care about male issues are RACIST EVIL SEXIST SCUM
>>
>>83713749

Because they have to stick with the narrative that males suck, and that they're too privileged to talk about potential male issues.

Not like anyone ever cared about the suffering of men though. There's a reason why guys get sent to war en masse and women don't.
>>
>>83709935
"YOU BITCHES DON'T EVEN LIFT, A WOMAN'S PLACE IS IN THE KITCHEN BIRTHING BABIES, LIKE THAT SLUT? I BET YOU THINK I SAY THIS KIND OF SHIT ALL THE TIME,"
"WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE ABOUT ISRAEL THOSE FUCKING SANDPILLAR WORSHIPPING KYKES ARE USELESS MONOTHEISTS. I'M A LITERAL FUCKING GOD YOU DUMB CUNT. FUCK YOUR STONE TABLETS NOBODY EVEN KNOWS WHERE THEY ARE. WORTHLESS SAND KINGDOM IN THE FUCKING USELESS ASS DESERT SURROUNDED BY MORE FUCKING WORTHLESS SANDY CUNT FUCKS. YAHWEH IS A CRYBABY PUSSY. DENY THIS NORSE DICK. COME FUCKING AT ME, BIBI I'M FUCKING RIPPED. "
>>
>>83709935

Whatever it was, it was calm and sensible, like this - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8248fxCcejM
>>
"Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks
Lick on these nuts and suck the dick
Get the fuck out after you're done
And I hope in my ride to make a quick run" and "Now as I'm rollin' with my nigga Dre and Eastwood
Fuckin' hoes, clockin' dough up to no good
We flip flop and serve hoes like flap jacks" I presume.

Don't ask me about Israel, I don't know.
>>
File: 1464304952064.jpg (730 KB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
1464304952064.jpg
730 KB, 1988x3056
>>83713391
Oh man, I had almost forgotten.
>>
>>83713749
They have to corner the market of victimhood.
>>
File: 1454223739286.jpg (575 KB, 1200x1542) Image search: [Google]
1454223739286.jpg
575 KB, 1200x1542
>>83714413
The male edit is so much better
>>
>>83714614
No, it's sexist. Don't you know anything about power dynamics?
>>
>>83714656
I know it all belongs to me by the birthright of having a penis. At least I will always assume that's what that means. Did I mansplain that well enough?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.