[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THREE three three TWO two two ONE one one...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: latest-1.jpg (158 KB, 624x478) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.jpg
158 KB, 624x478
THREE three three TWO two two ONE one one...
>>
File: _bronycon.jpg (46 KB, 634x430) Image search: [Google]
_bronycon.jpg
46 KB, 634x430
BUY CANDY BARS
>>
There's a kid
with a lot
of inventions!
>>
A SUPER POWERED MIND
>>
>>83698170
A MECHANICAL CANINE
>>
>>83698429
RESCUES THE DAY FROM SURE DESTRUCTION
>>
Why was the singer so bored?
>>
>>83698716
THIS IS THE THEME SONG...
>>
>>83701928
...FOR JIMMY NEUTRON
>>
>>83702139
BARK BARK

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>83702177

One of ya'll mother fuckers samefagged and I wanna know who it was...
>>
>>83697903
Penguins
>>
>>83698742
Because he was doing a cover of a Bowling for Soup song.
>>
>TV show better than the actual movie

It's just weird. There's a huge quality and tine difference between the movie and show after the first season. Shit, the show even had better animation.
>>
the extended song appeared on the pilot
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frq4Py9DfK4
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4rcBHtdUU8
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_or_Astro-man%3F

>Man or Astro-man? is a surf rock group that formed in Auburn, Alabama, in the early 1990s and came to prominence over the following decade.

>Primarily instrumental, Man or Astro-man? blended the surf rock style of the early 1960s like that of Dick Dale and The Spotnicks with the new wave and punk rock sounds of the late 1970s and early 1980s. Man or Astro-man? was known for their anachronistic dedication to science fiction themes, audio samples, obscure electronic devices (such as theremins and tesla coils), and high-energy live performances.

>Also, after his departure from the band in 1998, guitarist/vocalist Star Crunch (aka Brian Causey) would go on to compose and perform the theme song for the popular Nickelodeon TV series, The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron.
>>
File: 1463278397601.jpg (25 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1463278397601.jpg
25 KB, 321x322
>>83704900
Oh for real? That was MoAM? That just adds a new layer of cool!
>>
GOT A HEAD OF FIERY HAIR
>>
>>83697903
RANGERS...IN SPACE
>>
IS THIS THE SCENE WHERE DONUT BOY SINGS THE DONUT BOY THEMESONG?? HMM????
>>
>>83697903
KIDS NEXT DOOR
KIDS NEXT DOOR
>>
>>83702602
Pretty sure the animation had to do with CGI in general being generally uncharted territory at the time. If I had to guess, the movie was more of a beta for the show.
>>
Oh you kids, And remember, have fun with it!
>>
>>83697903
Because they excluded the part where he saves the world and gets to school on time, I can only assume he's always late. For a similar reason I've also concluded that we in fact cannot count on Jimmy Neutron.
>>
>>83697903
Why have there been so many Jimmy Neutron threads recently?
>>
>>83709536
Jimmy's making a comeback.
>>
Hi, I'm Paul!
>>
>>83710134
.........Paul?
>>
>>83710062
I wouldn't call it that, he's been here for years
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.