[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, did Mona Lisa appear in the Nick Ninja Turtles?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Mona Lisa.png (486 KB, 620x472) Image search: [Google]
Mona Lisa.png
486 KB, 620x472
Hey, did Mona Lisa appear in the Nick Ninja Turtles?
>>
Yes. She's an alien.
>>
>>83696533
Well shit. How about Mondo Gecko?
>>
>>83696548
Also yes, but still a mutant. Also voiced by the guy who voiced Mikey in the original live-action movies.
>>
>>83696576
Damn, looks like I have to make shelf space for the Nick Ninja Turtles DVDs then.
>>
I'd fuck her.
>>
Fun fact: The voice actress that played Mona is the mother of the voice actress that plays teenage April.
>>
Can we make this a TMNT thread?
>>
>>83697184
No.
>>
What is it with the forced romances in this show?
One forced romance is one thing, but several?
>>
File: xfghgf.png (922 KB, 1064x608) Image search: [Google]
xfghgf.png
922 KB, 1064x608
>>83696513
>>83696548
>>
>>83696576
Ha, really? That's fun.
>>
>>83700805
>>
>>83702520
Really.....
Nick can't be ass to show two (people) who like each other kissing.....
Really......

And since we're on the subject of turtles, when are we getting new episodes?
>>
>>83704423
They actually don't kiss even on-screen. They sort of nuzzle each other's noses.
>>
>>83697055

Bonus Fun Fact: Napoleon Bonafrog is voiced by Jon Heder, the actor best know for his role as Napoleon Dynamite.
>>
>>83700805
why is he wearing that hat?
it's just balanced on top of his head.
>>
Has Venus appeared yet?
>>
Does season 3 in general start getting good or does it continue the downhill spiral? I stopped after the episode with April's mom who wasn't really her mom but an alien.
>>
>>83704589
Which makes sense seeing as how neither possesses lips of any kind
>>
>>83704589
>>83705041
I guess that make sense. I had skip the whole space saga because it look stupid.

Any answer to my new ep. question?
>>
>>83704922
Only as a pinup on the side of the Turtle Van.
>>
>>83705139
No, watch the space saga first...
>>
>>83704423

It must be really hard to animate those two weird mouths smooching. I suppose it's all tongue.
>>
>>83704876

He uses the same type of glue as Aladdin does to keep that tiny hat on his head.
>>
>>83706629

He has to watch the Raph meets a Triceraton episode and the finale of Season 3 at least or the space saga will make no sense.
>>
>>83700805
What the hell is the one on the left, and why is it so awful?
>>
>>83696513
I'd make her mona, if ya know what I mean
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.