[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She is a waste of place. Too similar to superman.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: injustice-2-supergirl.png (302 KB, 1255x538) Image search: [Google]
injustice-2-supergirl.png
302 KB, 1255x538
She is a waste of place. Too similar to superman.
>>
>>83695513
By that logic no unpowered characters should exist because they're too similar to Batman. No speedsters besides the Flash should exist. Supergirl's similarity to Superman only extends as far as her powers, and power levels are not all there is to cape characters, it's not a manga after all. Her similarities are integral to her character. Her story is similar to what Conner's used to be, living with being in the shadow of the greatest hero in the universe and how they deal with that.
>>
>>83696333
Came to say this
>>
>>83696333
>No speedsters besides the Flash should exist
this is absolutely true for the game though
>>
File: IT WAS MEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (119 KB, 854x562) Image search: [Google]
IT WAS MEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
119 KB, 854x562
>>83696357
>Not wanting zoom
get fucked
>>
>>83695513
they could easily give Supergirl a slightly different moveset.
>>
>>83696408
it would be a waste of a spot where a more unique moveset could've been put in
>>
>>83696333
>iving with being in the shadow of the greatest hero in the universe and how they deal with that.

she isn't a Green Lantern character
>>
I wonder if they'll do for Supergirl what I've always wanted to see: making her more of a summoner like MvC2 Jill or MvC3 Frank West, 'summoning' Krypto or Comet the Super-Horse to fight for her or maybe even some of her friends, like Mary Marvel.

That's always the way that I've envisioned Supergirl to play.
>>
>>83696408
Villains are obviously an exception.
>>
>>83695513
Dakota Fanning?
>>
Boy is your face gonna be red if they go nuts with her and make her a grapple character that shits lightning.
>>
>>83696655
how?
>>
>>83696814
Because they'd need to make them as enemies already.
>>
>>83696357
From the viewpoint of Injustice I can see your logic, but with Supergirl you have a chance to show Kryptonian powers as used by a brute, where Superman himself would have more sophistication. Just off the top of my head, heat vision. Supergirl's could be a blast with more raw damage, but Superman's would be more precise, causing longer stagger as he hits something vital.
>>
>SUPERGIRL IS WASTE OF SPACE
*1 captcha later*
>DAE want Reverse Flash i love le Flash tv show ;)
>>
>>83695513
Supergirl's design reminds me of another character.
>>
>>83696333
I'm pretty sure OP is referring to the video game specifically, where powersets *are* all that really matters.
>>
>>83695513
If Japanese retard company Capcom can make Ken and Ryu have very differing playstyles I don't see how Netherrealm can't do the same for Kara and Kal.
>>
Injustice 1 had Superman & Zod, Shazam & Black Adam, GL & Sinestro. All of them had extremely different movesets.

If you think they can't fit Supergirl in there you're a retard who doesn't know shit about fighting games.
>>
>pretty much confirmed no Power Girl except maybe as a skin
Why the fuck even bring her up, Boon? Why make a poll with her and the character you were clearly always going to use? Especially when he had to have known Babs would come in last.
>>
>>83696408
He should be a skin
>>
Needs more anime swordsmen.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.