[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
calvin and hobbes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1453187748154[1].jpg (201 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
1453187748154[1].jpg
201 KB, 1000x563
we're getting a CGI movie when Bill Watterson dies, right?

who would you cast as the voices

probably Bill Murray as Hobbes
>>
>>83662741

That would be the ultimate question

Who would Hobbes sound like

And who knows how much longer we got till Bill Murray passes away
>>
>>83662741
>we're getting a CGI movie when Bill Watterson dies, right?

His family will probably keep that from happening thankfully.
>>
>>83662741
>Bill Murray as Hobbes

god damn, i hope not.
I do not want Garfield as the voice of Hobbes

I'm not sure who would work best, but I always heard him as a lot younger than Bill Murray would voice it.

Some unknown would be cool, a teen-to-twenty-something voice maybe. I never imagined Hobbes as very much older than Calvin. They were really closer to being equals than mentor-student.
Hobbes was a nice counterpoint to Calvin.
>>
>>83662853
Unless they want money. We don't want that. Look at Garfield and Calvin and Hobbes wouldn't happen in this day and age. Calvin would be portrayed as sexist to every for the way he keeps hitting Susie with snowballs
>>
>>83662868
This is exactly why we should not ever have a Calvin and Hobbes movie.
>>
>>83662741
fuck you, asshole

watterson better take the rights with him to the grave
>>
>>83662741
I'd want a voice similar to Chowder's for Calvin. MAYBE Jim Cummings as Hobbes, as to the voice he'd use, I'm not sure.
>>
I'd like to say his stance on licensing would last beyond the grave, but sadly that's not true.
His family might go Tolkien.exe
>>
>>83662741
delete this post right now
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.