[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Batman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Image2.png (195 KB, 810x559) Image search: [Google]
Image2.png
195 KB, 810x559
I didn't watch this series when it was new. I think it premiered on Kids WB and I didn't watch a whole lot of network TV in the early 2000s. I caught a few episodes when they re-ran on Cartoon Network, but not enough to say I was familiar with the show. I do remember a lot of people being upset with The Joker's voice, but with over a decade to let that dust settle, how did it compare to other Batman cartoons?

I'm just posting this clip because it's what reminded me of the show.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09FOx0pyuqw
>>
It was shit.
>>
>>83657556
And the embed doesn't even work. Way to be a douche, whoever uploaded it.
>>
>>83657556
It's fun enough. Not on the level of BTAS, but Kung-Fu Batman is a neat concept, they did interesting things with the character redesigns, and I'll forever be mad that their take on Clayface didn't catch on.
>>
File: batbot.jpg (19 KB, 358x274) Image search: [Google]
batbot.jpg
19 KB, 358x274
I liked this thing even though it was completely useless in combat.
>>
>>83657556
>I do remember a lot of people being upset with The Joker's voice
His design. Voice acting was magnificent.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.