[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blossom is the best Powerpuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
I feel bad for Blossom in the new Powerpuff girls.

She has to deal with two complete retards on her team.

Let's do a roll-call,

Buttercup can't think outside of her 90's wannabe cool kid attitude. She pretty much just charges ahead hoping she doesn't get her ass kicked.

Bubbles is a literal blond retard. She has no intelligence whatsoever and no talent outside of talking to animals. She won't even fight the enemies half the time instead giving them hugs.

If I had these two for sidekicks I'd probably fucking kill myself.

Blossom is the only girl with any intelligence, probably the only one to ever pick up a book. She can build stuff, and she comes up with 90% of the battle plans while keeping a cool head. Also ice breath.

Like, was there ever any doubt that she was the best Puff?
>>
>>83657177
Get to those pictures of a humanized naked god-like loli Blossom already.
>>
I've always liked Blossom the most, so you're not alone. She easily had the best design of all of them.
>>
>>83657177
I love her red hair.
>>
>>83657177
The first Princess episode basically cemented Blossom as the true leader of the PPG, while Members Only later on basically cemented.

She's not the most powerful in raw strength: Buttercup most likely fits that bill, being the one to go up against Big Ben and all; and an enraged Bubbles is hardcore.

Blossom's strength, like you said, is her cool head. She rarely charges into a fistfight without first giving a once-over on the situation. She'll make mistakes, but unlike Buttercup, she learns from them and changes her strategy accordingly.

When the girls were having trouble against that giant eyeball moon, Blossom was the one who thought to turn her hideous appearance into a weapon, while the others just kept trying to charge against the monster. It was Blossom who came up with the plan to expose Major Man, just by seeing Bubbles play around as a monster. And the Princess episode, she knew to use her enemy's own hotheadedness against her.

Now, I'm sure there are times where Blossom feels frustrated with her sisters, but... they're sisters; it comes with the territory of siblings. If the PPG move on with their own things as they grow up, and Blossom gets herself a new team of young heroes, she could definitely reach the likes of Captain America or even Superman in terms of... not popularity, something more like respect in her home universe. Not that Buttercup and Bubbles won't be able to do anything by themselves, but Blossom is definitely the Michaels to their Janetty.
>>
>>83657285
>used "basically cemented" twice
Proofreading is important, children. Don't be an idiot like me.
>>
>>83657256
Me too.
>>
We can admit Buttercup is worst girl, right?
>>
>>83658567
And a bit dump
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.