[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>When a cartoon gets emotional, >When the characters finish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 617.gif (396 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
617.gif
396 KB, 500x375
>When a cartoon gets emotional,
>When the characters finish a great arc and backstory of their lives,
>And you're suppose to feel with them, but you can't.
>Because they're nothing more but annoying comedy characters with horrible looking designs, annoying voices and shitty personalities.
>>
>>83656570
this is true for adventure time but not for futurama.
>>
File: ppg_bunny_by_korakduhart-d7juy22.png (209 KB, 1024x1406) Image search: [Google]
ppg_bunny_by_korakduhart-d7juy22.png
209 KB, 1024x1406
>The narrator: OOoohh ohhh the horror oh no Bunny. Why'd you have to die. Why'd you have to be instable and explode.
>Me: Shut the fuck up you retard.

I still hate CN for creating this abomination. Why couldn't she had been a normal 4th member of the PPG?
Why the hell does CN hate good things? Of course what could you expect out of a "What A Cartoon" pilot. The PPG were originally known as the Whoop-Ass Girls, so yeah obviously can't expect great things and sensibility out of that.
>>
>>83656749
Hello Neros, how did your date with Pan go?
>>
>>83656749
I always expected Bunny to come back, but fixed.

She never did.
>>
>>83656570
I think we all know what you're talking about, OP.
>>
>>83658012
It was pretty cringy desu.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.