[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I was wondering if there is a new justice league series, I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
So I was wondering if there is a new justice league series, I stumbled at justice league war, and I found more 2 movies related, is there a series also or just movies?
>>
It's like the animated New 52 universe
>>
>>83653565
Just animated movies based off the nu52
>>
they're not that good

they also arnt that bad
>>
>>83653809
Idk I really enjoyed them, the only thing I miss is the epic intro music.
>>
>>83653565
>Cyborg is a core JL member
How did this meme start?
>>
File: troy mcclure.jpg (8 KB, 280x211) Image search: [Google]
troy mcclure.jpg
8 KB, 280x211
They're okayish but nothing to write home about. Still better than the Batman ones.

>>83655294
Way back in the 60s when the Justice League of America was still a hot new idea. They didn't want to have Batman or Superman be overexposed so they had other team members that had the same power set as them. Green Arrow for Batman as powerless rich guy with gimmick toys and Martian Manhunter for Superman for alien super being that can do anything.

Time goes on and passes by. Nowadays, they're not so worried about Batman or Superman being overexposed anymore and poor J'onn did not really grow and matching his fellow JLers in popularity(even Aquaman gets more attention as a joke). Freeing up a a spot on the JL roster. Diversity is all the rage these days and to DC that means a black guy but what minority Super hero is original and not a derivative/legacy like Steel or John Stewart?

Vixen? No! DC does not like the things Dwyane McDuffie liked because reasons.

Cyborg! Yes! Cyborg! He's well known(ish) and an original idea! and he's primarily a team book character with no real significant solo runs! And thanks to Iron Man, robot guys are in vogue now!

I like Cyke and being in JL means he wasn't in those awful Teen Titan runs.

JL was an uneven roller coaster of quality anyway.the roster couldn't save it.
>>
>>83653565
There is going to be a new animated show on CN, but they are only 11 minutes long, so no idea how the EFF they are even going to one self-contained story featuring multiple JL roster members. I'm assuming it's two stories per 30 minute episode when broadcast.

DC has a bunch of things you can watch for free, but they are VERY short (anything longer than a few minutes is cut up into Part 1 all the way to a ridiculous number of parts, like 5 or 6.) They have their own channel on You Tube but if I remember correctly, some of that stuff is not free. Not sure but search for DC Nation. Some of those are painfully bad (like the claymation super pets crap) and others are decent to fun.

The movies are meh. If you like Bo Duke doll tier sensibilities, you'll love them.
>>
>>83655685
>Vixen? No! DC does not like the things Dwyane McDuffie liked because reasons.
Come on now, she was on JLI when New 52 started.
>>
File: jla[1].jpg (305 KB, 1183x1500) Image search: [Google]
jla[1].jpg
305 KB, 1183x1500
Only good new JL movie
>>
>>83655842
They thought up JL's roster long before JLI's, is that even canon anymore?
>>
>>83655870
Pretty sure it is, since Guy still pines for Ice.
>>
>>83655898
Plastic Man continuity problems though
>>
>>83655920
Tell me about it. I get it that one wants to puts fuckload of references and starting points, but it's kinda lame when nobody follows up on it.
Same with J'onn and his clash with League, but not really, but it totally happened.
Or did it?
>>
File: GL pwnd.gif (2 MB, 460x258) Image search: [Google]
GL pwnd.gif
2 MB, 460x258
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.