[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to Vibe? Where did he go?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Vibe.jpg (110 KB, 534x712) Image search: [Google]
Vibe.jpg
110 KB, 534x712
What happened to Vibe? Where did he go?
>>
Didn't he vanish into the firestorm matrix?
>>
>>83652379
Stuck doing a shitty tv show
>>
>>83655082
He's not on the Arrow tv show bruh. Don't have him mixed up with that shit.
>>
>>83652379
Same place to where captain cold live
>>
Son los unicos que tienes
>>
>>83655642
Nah, he got it right the first time. Flash is shitty.
>>
>>83652379

We see him at the end of JLA (pre-Hitch) running away from... well, SOME vague threat. I think he was intended to factor into Darkseid War, but got left behind along with a bunch of other unresolved plot points and characters Johns set up.
>>
>>83652379
He didn't sell worth shit... so into the trash he goes.
>>
Your mom's sock drawer
>>
>>83657425
Rise-of-the-seven-seas.jpg

Johns has never really finished a story, has he?
>>
>>83657425
That vague threat might now be Manhattan.
>>
>>83652379
He is currently headlining the highest-selling DC Comic, in which Geoff Midas Johns took this silly '80s character and gave him great depth and pathos and complexity, something of his own "Rebirth" that reinvigorated the character for a new generation.
>>
>>83659396
nigga wat
>>
>>83652379
You mean the member of the justice league of America.
>>
>>83661145
Ah yes. Who could ever forget Justice League of America's Vibe!
>>
>>83657085
Nah
>>
>>83661694
Yep.
>>
>>83661694
yes. 20 plus eps of zoom kidnapping people and them escaping
>>
>>83652379

Yeah after Flash I want to see more of him with Flash all the time. Like Ted and Booster. I want a Flash and Vibe comic. I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>83658618
>>83658618
Green lantern ended after almost 10 years
>>
Working for Argus at the end of his ongoing
>>
>>83661694
go home reddit
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.