[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we get a DKSA animated movie like TDKR? With better art
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: jWUCaga.jpg (896 KB, 2550x3300) Image search: [Google]
jWUCaga.jpg
896 KB, 2550x3300
Can we get a DKSA animated movie like TDKR?

With better art and clearer plot I think it could be more well received
>>
>>83650829
ASBAR deserves one first.
>>
But I don't want to see DKSA in that bland dvd animated movie style. The story is fucked to the core, the only thing appealing is how harsh looking Miller's artstyle got by that point.
>>
>>83650829
>With better art and clearer plot
At this point you're asking for an entirely different sequel to DKR, just with the same name as the comic.
>>
Lets Remove the best parts of Strikes Again to dull it down for this boring animated movie thing we seem to do.

Sounds Good
>>
File: Angry Bat.jpg (22 KB, 343x388) Image search: [Google]
Angry Bat.jpg
22 KB, 343x388
>There are now people that will legitimately defend Strikes Again as a good comic book
Contrarianism has gone too far.
>>
>>83652904
Assuming everyone who disagrees with you is contrarian is a pretty bad stance to take.
>>
>>83652926
Trying to argue that a comic book whose only quality that could be argued as positive is that its artstyle is "unique" is a worse stance. Strikes Again is a mess in every sense, with a cast of characters and more importantly an artist who are all complete psychopaths with no train of thought that can be followed by functioning humans. The plot is bad, the actors in the plot are bad, the writing and narration are bad, and the art is bad but so deranged and unappealing to look at people will claim that has its own appeal and is worthy of being called art in the same way upper-middle class white snobs will claim a photograph of a violent, bloody shit on a toilet bowl that kind of looks like Solid Snake is art.

But most importantly of all it's just a fucking drag to read.

It is absolutely contrarian, yes.
>>
>>83653038
What is the point of trying to argue or even discuss it with someone who sounds so unwilling.

So I will just say I disagree and you can't believe me or not I don't really care.
>>
>>83652904
There are people that will defend the dark knight returns as a good comic book, and that thing's just as awful.
>>
>>83653038
alright. but I'm arguing the DVD movie studio they have aren't going to make it any better, and there's no point adapting it. It would also be very difficult to emulate the style, and it's not the bad proportions, the coloring is completely different from DKR. They had an easier time adapting DKR into a more grounded world, but this? Half the time characters are on white backgrounds.
>>
>>83652904
What is taste?
Does it differ?
Is it subjective?
>>
>>83652776
Yeah this. DKSA's whole thing is that it's this garish high powered mutant of a comic.

That's what makes it cool!
>>
>>83650829
fuck you and fuck the horse you rode in on
>>
>>83650829
>Can we get a DKSA animated movie like TDKR?

Yes, please.
>>
>>83650829
>>83657626
>Animated in a similar style to the comic
>Robocop returns to voice The Goddamn Batman
>yfw
>>
>>83653196
based anon
>>
>>83652904
>now
Defended it from the day it came came out tabach fampire
>>
That book was irredeemable garbage.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.