[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did anyone catch the last showing of Gravity Falls, it had Bill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (462 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
462 KB, 960x1440
Did anyone catch the last showing of Gravity Falls, it had Bill above the wheel or something
>>
Alex can go fuck himself
>>
>>83640877
...what?
>>
>>83640877
WHAT
>>
File: 57300600_p0_master1200.jpg (296 KB, 600x492) Image search: [Google]
57300600_p0_master1200.jpg
296 KB, 600x492
>>
>>83641185
At least Alex has someone to fuck, unlike you
>>
>>83640877
God, Mabel's character actually pissed me off. Everytime she was on screen I just skipped it. Why the fuck didn't Alex DO SOMETHING with her character?
>>
>>83642351
Who the fuck is the guy o the left supposed to be?
>>
>>83644796
One of Wendy's friends.
>>
>>83644796
>>83645096
No. He's just a townsfolk extra who's whole existing is a free pizza joke Grunkle Stan didn't deliver. Soo's has a never ending slice of pizza so naturally they're gay.

https://youtu.be/fP79WAgCbrE
>>
>>83640877
The only thing worth talking about in Gravity Falls is the Journal and how retarded some characters are constantly written to be. And how Alex can't character development for shit.
>>
>>83646477
You mean the new one, Journal 3?
>>
>>83644796
I forget anyone here isn't familiar with constant chub posting.
>>
Robertryan Cory's designs were god tier, and I'm glad that they kinda washed off some of the negative reputation he got for working on Post-movie Spongebob
>>
what?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.