[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
New Harvey Beaks All Week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Harvey Badass Beaks.jpg (58 KB, 1360x557) Image search: [Google]
Harvey Badass Beaks.jpg
58 KB, 1360x557
New Harvey Beaks All Week
>>
Episode Folder
https://mega.nz/#F!1AxzAR6Y!0QKNtobVIxOrXCZM7vN8WQ
>>
Episodes this week

>FooFee - Foo invents his own new language between himself and Fee, but when Fee teaches it to Harvey, Foo feels betrayed, and Foo vows never to talk with Fee ever again

>Why Are You Even Friends - No idea what the synopsis is. Probably another Dade episode

>The Punishment - No synopsis, but I can imagine Harvey gets some sort of punishment

>Foo Shoes - According to Greenblatt, Foo gets new shoes

>Arbor Day - Probably something involving the Tree Spirits

>Alone - According to Greenblatt, Harvey is alone in this one

>Double Digits - Harvey's probably gonna turn 10 this episode

>Fee & Foo's First Birthday - As title imply's. I can imagine it's gonna be a feels one. Also looks like to be the season finale.
>>
Is anyone else rewatching a bunch of episodes since they started airing new ones? I forgot how lewd some of the earlier episodes were.
>>
Next Week's Episode's

>The New Bugaboo - Harvey judges the large size of his family and gives his baby sister away in a moment of panic.

>The Case of The Missing Pancake - Harvey's grandparents become prime suspects after someone commits pancake theft.

>Kathy With A K - Harvey attempts to find like-minded friends for a shy girl who loves leaves.
I smell a ship
>Harvey's Pet - Harvey wants to prove that he has enough responsibility to take care of a pet, so he adopts a plant and treats it like a puppy.

>Fee's Pyramid - When Fee becomes Michele's honorary big sister, she discovers it to be a lot harder then being a sister to Foo.

>Life Debt - When Foo saves Rooter, Rooter decides to devote his life to Foo at the expense of never seeing his family again.

>Steampunks (Part 1) - Harvey imagines himself in a steampunk world and takes the blame for breaking a floating city.

>Steampunnks (Part 2) - Harvey continues on his quest to fix the floating city, but danger looms around every steamy corner.
>>
>>83639885
>hand holding

How did they get away with this?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.