[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/co/ unironically thinks gun registration is a thing in America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 3075760-jubesxmen1a.png (220 KB, 345x429) Image search: [Google]
3075760-jubesxmen1a.png
220 KB, 345x429
>/co/ unironically thinks gun registration is a thing in America

Maybe that's why you retards don't understand why the mutant registration act and super hero registration act are retarded
>>
>>83633839
>we should not list and catalogue weapons of mass destruction
A gun can kill 5, 10 if your lucky persons
Mutants and """superheroes"""" can easily kill millions
>>
Nigga, what?

but this >>83633879

Citizens need guns and I don't want to register all heroes just filthy mutie scum
>>
>>83633839
Car registration is, and you need training and permission to drive because you can kill people if you fuck up.

Not doing the same for superheroes is insane.
>>
>>83634007
Cars aren't protected under the constitution. The bill of rights protects superheroes and mutants
>>
File: 4bacb942e24e0.jpg (140 KB, 527x800) Image search: [Google]
4bacb942e24e0.jpg
140 KB, 527x800
>>83633839
Jubilee's my favorite X-Woman. Not to say Jean, Storm, Emma, and Psylocke aren't hot too, because they are, but Jubilee's the best.

>tfw we were born the same month, May 1989
>>
>>83634198
>tfw No Jubilee gf
>>
File: 1462819489753.png (258 KB, 266x363) Image search: [Google]
1462819489753.png
258 KB, 266x363
>>83633937
>Citizens need guns
>need
Damn dude move out of a third world country
>>
>>83634283
It ain't called the bill of needs faggot
>>
>>83634198
> he doesn't want to Fuck no-girl
>>
>>83634283
>here is your >(you)
>>
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>83633839

But no Mutant and Superhero Registration is retarded because it's not our world at all, it's a world made to be an interesting story. So naturally a Registration system in comics always naturally leads to them going horribly wrong. There are countless instances of the government being robbed by, infiltrated, and openly operated in by fucking supervillains who use this knowledge to fuck over said heroes and mutants. Within a year of the SHRA's inception it was handed over to an insane Supervillain who used it to attack Asgard.
>>
>>83634283
consider suicide
>>
File: No-GirlHuman.jpg (109 KB, 387x470) Image search: [Google]
No-GirlHuman.jpg
109 KB, 387x470
>>83634501
No-Girl is awesome too. She was cute that one time you got to see her from before she lost her body.
>>
File: Gretta.jpg (280 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Gretta.jpg
280 KB, 1920x1200
>people being pro-registration, mutant or otherwise
>on /co/
This place is practically /ok/. I mean the board is women, womens, and then cartoons and comics.
>>
>>83633839
I can see why a mutant registration act makes sense but to oppose a superhero registration act is just fucking stupid. Your dumbass decides to put on colored undies and demolishes my house or some shit and you don't want to be held accountable? Yeah, nah. Fuck off.
>>
>>83634938
Shall not be infringed.
Registration is infringement. Do you really think the marvel gun owners wouldn't flip shit over registration?
>>
>>83635347
How exactly does registration infringe on rights, exactly?

It doesn't prevent you from exercising that right, it just makes others aware of the fact. Is that really such a terrible thing?

>Inb4 the gubment will take muh shooties and kill every1 becuz gubment, lol
>>
>>83634938
Well excuse them for not wanting to replay the plot of "The Death of Gwen Stacy" all over the tri-state area.
>>
>>83635431
>BEcause that's not a complete likelihood in Marvel
>>
>>83635919
The marvel government is incompetent.

The more likely scenario is someone steals the info, which also contains a detailed list of weaknesses for every registered person, and its all Tony's fault.
>>
I thought the problem was that the super humans didn't want to be legally obligated to work for the government?
>>
>>83636023
>all Tony's fault
Actually Tony was the one who deleted the registration list before Norm could take over.
>>83636061
There's also an issue with giving up your secret identity to the government.
>>
>>83635431
Because it isn't the government's business to know. And what is the point of registration if you aren't planning on confiscation in some scenario? If there is no registry there can't be a large scale confiscation. And once again, get fucked federal government I have a right to privacy
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.