[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't there more depictions of cute moe girls with super
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: moe.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
moe.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
Why isn't there more depictions of cute moe girls with super heroes?
>>
>Poison Ivy
>Superhero

>That random black chick
>Literally who?
>>
>>83632180
Isn't this a show for 5 year olds or something?
I get that we're all about cartoons here, but even this seems like a bit much.
>>
>>83632180
There are plenty. It's called the magical girl genre. Go watch Nanoha or something.
>>
File: Karen_Beecher_001.jpg (57 KB, 387x654) Image search: [Google]
Karen_Beecher_001.jpg
57 KB, 387x654
>>83632405
>That random black chick
>Literally who?

Look at this fake geek doesn't even know who Bumblebee is.
>>
>>
>>83632559
....You got me.
>>
File: 1.jpg (548 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
548 KB, 1920x1080
>>83632627
If you can't name every character here you should leave /co/
>>
Why the fuck are Harley and Ivy even there?

Who thought "let's market mass-murdering psychpaths to little girls!"?
>>
>>83632848
I'm a 48 year old man, if it's a special snowflake character from 1992+ I probably don't give a shit.
>>
>>83633064
only like 5 of those are that new and they are pretty much all legacy characters so you'd recognize the theme and be able to guess if you were legit, get out normie
>>
>>83633063
Harley's character is a Pinkie Pie knock off and Ivy is a Fluttershy with her plants fufilling the same role as Fluttershy's animals.

It's supposed to be about their highschool life at hero acadamy. It is surreal how Harley is supposed to be an innocent comic releif character that likes confetti, parties, and gags. In a few years she will marry an abuse husband and become a mass murderer herself.
>>
>>83633176
Its just wrong on so many levels.
>>
>>83633063
Because Harley is one of the most popular DC characters and Ivy is attached to her at the hip.
>>
>>83632577
>Superhero Girls
>Three villains in that screenshot alone.
>>
>>83633176
>In a few years she will marry an abuse husband and become a mass murderer herself.
>Implying DCSHG won't deviate from canon and make Harley marry Ivy

Anon pls
>>
>>83632180
Because 'moe' is a weak anime strategy to attract people that don't care about good storytelling.
>>
>>83633559
there are people who meme as if they don't understand alternate universes, no point in engaging them
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.