[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just started watching king of the hill, i'm on season
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: erre.jpg (36 KB, 418x418) Image search: [Google]
erre.jpg
36 KB, 418x418
I just started watching king of the hill, i'm on season 4 and I just can't help but skip peggy episodes, they are so fucking boring and annoying. Do any of them get worth it?
>>
>Do any of them get worth it?
Cotton teaching Peggy to walk again.
>>
>>83625237
Only one I could finish.
Only because I like Cotton a lot.
>>
File: tumblr_m4ka8zT2fH1rpzx99.gif (616 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4ka8zT2fH1rpzx99.gif
616 KB, 500x375
>>83625197
You tell me.
>>
>>83625457
>oh yeah
>>
File: what happened to shop.png (247 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
what happened to shop.png
247 KB, 640x480
>>83625197
>Little Horrors of Shop
If only to watch Peggy fail at her job as a substitute teacher and her husband upstage her without even trying.
>>
>>83625197
The ones that center entirely around other characters acknowledging she's a total idiot are good, and sort of refreshing:

>season 4 finale (if you haven't seen it) where Hank tells her she's a delusional narcissist in about as direct a manner as the show ever gets
>the plot of Lupe's Revenge in season 6 is solved entirely because Peggy is an idiot with no real knowledge of Spanish
>The Substitute Spanish Prisoner from the same season has her fall for an incredibly obvious scam in which she is led to believe she's a genius

All of those have her "win" at the end, which might be a turn-off, but it only happens after multiple characters notice and comment on her idiocy. Peggy episodes that are all about her being kind of a narcissist and being made to (briefly) realize it are more entertaining to me than ones where she just fucks everyone's shit up and everyone tries to let her down easy.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.