[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was he better in this than the entire season 4 of Arrow??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: Amell.jpg (98 KB, 554x676) Image search: [Google]
Amell.jpg
98 KB, 554x676
Why was he better in this than the entire season 4 of Arrow??
>>
>>83621925
No Felicity there to weigh down the movie.
>>
THE NAME IS JONES, CASEY
>>
>>83622787
>Hey, Raph, Leo, I got someone to introduce you to.
>This is my girlfriend, Alice Ittie. You'd probably get along with her, Donnie, she's good with computers.
>>
File: 1403395356771.jpg (128 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1403395356771.jpg
128 KB, 1280x720
>>83621925
Why can't his hair just be the same as Kacey Jones in the 90s? This new guy looks like a fucking faggot.

I'd rather just go watch my nostalgia 90s ninja turtle movies and pretend that the Michael Bay movies never existed.
>>
>>83621925
since the movie bombed he'll be stuck with felicity forever. goddamn do I feel sorry for him.
>>
File: 42b688c808[1].jpg (107 KB, 1155x454) Image search: [Google]
42b688c808[1].jpg
107 KB, 1155x454
Darhk is so fucking dumb. He looks the exact same in the costume and didn't even use the voice changer every time he fought him.
>>
No, it just further exposes how shit of an actor he really is
>>
>>83623124
I'know this sound like autism but isn't Kacey always have long hair in all his appearance even in the more recent comics, they could at least give him a messy hair if this was aimed to the people that watch this during the 80's
>>
>>83623124
>>83623877
I believe they wanted Casey to have long hair, but when they casted Amell for the part, he couldn't grow it out due to also doing Arrow, so Casey ended up with short hair.
>>
So /co/, how good was the movie? Well rather, is it dumb fun?
>>
>>83624385
Well that explain and let's be real he would look
ridiculous with a wig but he's Casey so maybe looking ridiculous and cheesy could work like when he was a nutcase in the cartoon or just a guy fucking around in his first appearance in the comic
>>
>>83624385
>>83624459
I think a wig would've worked fine. In the flashbacks of Arrow with long hair he looks decent.
>>
Where's Felicity?
>>
He was a fucking terrible Casey.

If he had just done his usual edgy arrow schtick it would've been fine
>>
>that bit where he's whining about how he wants to be a detective after he's fired

I can't tell if it was shit writing, or a shit delivery, but that was one of the worst lines I've ever heard uttered in a movie
>>
I'didn't saw the movie yet does he said one of his catch frase like GOONGALA even the 2003 TMNT make a reference to this.
>>
>>83624655
Jesus H Christ this needs to stop
>>
>>83623124
he really could have pulled the look off as well
>>
>>83624760
He doesn't ever wear his mask again after his first fight scene
>>
>>83621925
This is the most boring, uninspired interpretation of Casey I've seen
>>
He is Casey in name alone and Amell is a horrible actor. For fuck sake the hockey thing is merely a coincidence
>>
>>83624385
I think he wore a wig when he auditioned for the part.
>>
>>83624655
all jokes and memes aside she would have made a better April than Megan Fox.
>>
>>83625158
What are you some kind of Casey expert?
>>
He was more of an OC than Casey.
>>
>>83621925
The depressingly sad fact is...he wasn't.
>>
>>83624693

This mother fucker didn't ONCE scream GOONGALA!
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.