[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Its a torture scene toned down to make it family friendly.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Helmut-Zemo-615x382.jpg (76 KB, 615x382) Image search: [Google]
Helmut-Zemo-615x382.jpg
76 KB, 615x382
Its a torture scene toned down to make it family friendly.
>>
Welcome to Disney's Marvel's DIsney's Captain Man 3 War PG for babbies.
>>
I really don't get it, could a person hanging from its feet drawn because his nose is under water but his mouth not?
>>
File: ty whedon.jpg (221 KB, 500x900) Image search: [Google]
ty whedon.jpg
221 KB, 500x900
>>83619677
>Its a torture scene for the people watching
>>
>>83619756

It would be extremely annoying.
>>
>>83619677
>>83619756
If you're talking about the Hydra agent Zemo hung up, an anon from /k/ explained that's a Chinese torture method where the fluid gradually fills your respiratory system in small amounts, but since you can't get free to turn the water off no matter how much you spit and sneeze and struggle it just builds and builds until you wear out. After a while you just have to hang there exhausted submitting to asphyxiation. Which results in the occasional spasm since the body instinctual won't go easy.

Apparently it can take around several hours to die, but every second of that is agonizing, unending discomfort and dread. I suspect the last few minutes result in welcoming death just for it to be over. Zemo basically made sure GoToHell regretted every sin of his life as he hung there thinking about how it came to this.

Especially considering he was involved with the Winter Soldiers stuff a quick death would have been too merciful. Of course Zemo himself later commits several sins, but that's beside the point.
>>
>>83619677
>villains can't do villainous stuff anymore

When did people begin getting TRIGGERED so easily?
>>
>>83620005
>it can take around several hours to die

but he died in like a minute.

Anyway still a bad choice since your average movie goer doesn't know that
>>
>>83620206
>but he died in like a minute.
Did he?
https://youtu.be/_sTNsvAzmg0?t=3m10s
He seems to resign to his fate with the Hydra death cry, start those reflex spasms mentioned and then it just cuts back to the Avengers.
>>
>>83620365

they said that it took hours and the scene was like: Open the tab, 5 minutes later is dead
>>
>>83621001
clearly from the videoclip he doesn't die. just watch the videoclip.
>>
>>83621001
He doesn't die though. You just see him spaz and grunt like three times then it cuts to another scnee.
>>
>>83619988
4 u
>>
File: 1464998607583.png (743 KB, 1366x517) Image search: [Google]
1464998607583.png
743 KB, 1366x517
This was the MCU level of violence five years ago
>>
>>83621754
I have to rewatch Cap1
>>
>>83622065
Here you go.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7i574Em3IrI
>>
>>83621754
Do you have a GIF or Webm?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.