[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blaster Nation 504
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: 1465431295-2016-06-08-Page-504.png (476 KB, 772x1158) Image search: [Google]
1465431295-2016-06-08-Page-504.png
476 KB, 772x1158
>Ash is weeb enough to actually commit Sudoku
>>
>>83618200
I didn't even think that sword was real.
>>
>>83618200
Kick her in her girl dick!
>>
>>83618200
>Rinnie keeps wrestling Ash
>Ash starts getting turned on
>>
>comic is more-or-less ending after this arc
Ha, no trannylove for Matt.
>>
>>83618625

She won't be the only one.
>>
>>83618635
>comic is more-or-less ending after this arc
???
>>
>>83618822
In the update text he says after this is over, the comic will be updated once a week at most. They've told all the big stories they've wanted to tell, it's getting harder to write, and they're devoting more time to Rock Cocks.
>>
>>83618822
>So, as some of you may have seen, Rock Cocks got picked up by Slipshine as part of their new adult webcomics network. RC will still be free, of course, nothing has changed in that regard. But it does mean that we're going to be shifting focus towards making RC our priority. I'm sad to announce that after this current Ash/Rinnie chapter, Blaster Nation will be reduced to a maximum of one comic a week. Yes, maximum, meaning sometimes, there won't be an update during that week. And I'm sorry.
>>
>>83618903
Well shit. I liked Blaster Nation more than RC
>>
>>83618885
Ah well. At least I'll get more quality fap material.
>>
>>83618885
That's fair. Better to close the book on your own terms than to limp along forever
>>
>>83619152
I'm legitimately surprised Gunnerkrig court has managed to keep going strong for all of this time
>>
When the inevitable comes and they have to permanently put this comic series to rest, can they at least end it on a satisfying note?
>>
>>83618885
Too bad, because Rock Cocks is pretty shit.
>>
>>83621046
It'll end with Ash doing a murder-suicide on the entire cast.
>>
>>83619209
Gunnerkrig is his passion, their passion is currently Rock Cocks and Blaster Nation is now their side dish. It's totes fair and I'm happy for them.
>>
I don't know if anyone actually gives a shit about this comic. I only found it in March, just caught up, and am only now realising how underwhelming the whole thing is. There's absolutely nothing interesting about this series besides the art style, which is used elsewhere by the creators (with more frequency!). I mean, I guess as far as side projects go, this isn't bad. But there's literally nothing interesting to say about any of the characters in this story.
>>
>>83618253
Having sold a lot of those twenty dollar "Katana" I can say the tip is still sharp enough to stab yourself. It's only if your dumb enough to actually sword fight with it.
>>
>>83623645
Rock cocks was always their passion, BN was just a way to build revinue for that.
>>
>>83623924
It's an SoL they never have a story, Seinfeld was the only SoL that acknowledged that
>>
>>83618885
I always liked Blaster Nation more than Rock Cocks. I appreciated the light-hearted but charming misadventures with small character arcs sprinkled through BN, and I was never that huge into sex comics that attempt a narrative.

Still, I have a lot of respect for Brad and Leslie, and I am just fine seeing them do what they want to create. And RC's got a few elements that I'm actually fond of, so I'm glad they can do what they want and focus on making it great.

I just hope their Slipshine agreement doesn't have any sort of negative impact on their work, and I REALLY hope they build on any ideas they have for comics outside of BN and RC, if only because I like seeing comic artists with two different comics active at the same time.
>>
Well that's a huge bummer, I honestly don't care about RC at all
>>
>>83625892
I don't mind it, but it feels like BN is like, 2/3's done, not winding down. Maybe they deviated so far from original plans they just don't have an ending anymore and said "fuck it"?
>>
>>83623570

I've seen a long-standing comic end that way. It's a lot less satisfying than you might imagine.
>>
>>83624067
I give Britas Empire props for actually ending up with ongoing story and character arcs culminating in a satisfying conclusion
>>
>>83627479
Seriously?
>>
>>83618200
>Denied the chance of a Honorable death
Better end in SEX
>>
>>83627194
Technically it already did it's ending with Matt moving out on his own terms.
>>
>>83618200
Did she drop the sword? Rinnie grabs her arm and pulls it back and the sword just disappears when she was unsheathing it.
>>
>>83627913
That's what I'm hoping for
>>
>>83628813
She began teleporting behind Rinnie in panels 4 and 5. The katana went first, but she was interrupted.
>>
>>83618200
The conclusion to those two's story will be them becoming a proper lesbian couple. Rinnie finds Ash's pathetic antics and stalking cute
Writer is a hack
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.