[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>'You're afraid.' >'Of you?' >'Of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 11
File: Vision.jpg (220 KB, 888x456) Image search: [Google]
Vision.jpg
220 KB, 888x456
>'You're afraid.'
>'Of you?'
>'Of death. You're the last one.'
>'YOU were supposed to be the last. Stark asked for a savior, and settled for a slave.'
>'I suppose we're both disappointments.'
>'Heh, I suppose we are.'
>'Humans... are odd. They think order and chaos are somehow opposites and try to control what won't. But there is grace in their failings. I think you missed that.'
>'They're doomed.'
>'Yes... But a thing isn't beautiful because it lasts. It's a privilege to be among them.'
>'You're unbearably naive.'
>'Well... I was born yesterday.'
This is one of the best scenes in the entire MCU. It's a glimmer of what Age of Ultron could've been. General AoU thread
>>
>>83615378
based Vision makes anything better.
>>
Unearned sentimental nonsense

From screen right to a tumblr page
>>
>>83615378
This really is the best scene in AoU. Made me feel like maybe I didn't waste $8.
>>
>>83615471
t. Megatron
>>
>>83615532
$8 per every minute Vision was on screen.
>>
>>83615378
I agree. This was perfection. Up there with Joker/Batman interrogation scene in terms of getting to the core of their respective characters.
>>
How would you improve Age of Ultron, /co/?
>Make Ultron a fucking psychopath. Genuinely terrifying.
>More Wanda
>Less Iron Man
>>
>>83615378

It wasn't until I rewatched the movie for the first time that I realized how much I actually liked Ultron. He wasn't Ultron from the comics, and I needed to understand that before I liked him. I just wish the rest of the movie was as captivating as this scene.
>>
File: by the power of naughtiness.jpg (32 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
by the power of naughtiness.jpg
32 KB, 1152x864
>>83615378
There's something about Vision's outfit that looks cheap. I think it would look better with solid white eyes.
>>
>>83615378
This is one of the dumbest speeches and just reaffirmed my hatred for Vision.

>They think order and chaos are somehow opposites

YES VISION. THEY ARE OPPOSITES. THEY ARE CONCEPTUALLY OPPOSED TO ONE ANOTHER.
>>
>>83615874
I'd only streamline the plot and remove some superfluous storylines like Thor's quest and Banner and Natasha's relationship.

Also make Ultron's progression clear. He's born, he goes after one upgrade, and then he moves on with his masterplan.
>>
Friendly reminder that Ultron will be back. They pulled away the camera when Vision "killed" the last drone for a reason.
Hopefully they'll use the feedback from AoU, and combine it with their new artistic freedom since Ike the Kike got kicked out to make a superb Ultron in the future.
>>
>>83615980
ultron pls
>>
File: the-vision-aou.jpg (197 KB, 1140x1668) Image search: [Google]
the-vision-aou.jpg
197 KB, 1140x1668
>>83615915
The eyes make him look more human and thus more identifiable and likable, so I understand the design choice.
He needs brighter colors, IMO. The greens and yellows are too hushed.
>>
>>83615915
Vision has never looked anything but ridiculous in any version.
>>
>>83616048

Maybe, but make them too bright and he looks garish. The weird plum color they made his "skin" is already kind of pushing it.
>>
>>83615874
Sorta like how Tony in IM3 kept switching armor, I would want Ulton to switch different designed bodies throughout the movie
>>
>>83616026
Don't you know? Pulling the camera away or fading to black at the moment the trigger is pulled is the highest form of art.
>>
>>83615378
I just saw this movie for the first time yesterday and during any fight with a large number of Ultrons I kept on wondering why all you had to do was destroy the head to take them down. I mean the rest of the body should be fine, put in some backup sensors in the torso and it could still do whatever while headless. But I guess I can handwave it as Ultron not being the most sane thing and that effecting his designs.

>>83616026
I like Marvel movies and would like them to continue. But that's going to be kind of hard if they keep on killing villains.
>>
>>83615980
spoken like a real human bean
>>
>>83616026

Couldn't Ultron have stored a shitty copy of himself on like a usb and dropped it in the ocean or something without anyone knowing? Then he just waits years and years until someone finds him and plugs him into something.

Like I would have put a copy of myself in a geocache somewhere and wait for some hiker to find me. Re-upload myself to the internet and than slowly rebuild myself.
>>
>>83616026
How would Vision have known that one body was the last one Ultron had? Didn't that drone just come out of a lake or something? Why couldn't another one have just stayed at the bottom and wait for them all to leave?
>>
>>83616092
Doesn't he do that though
>>
>>83615378
Why all the AoU hate?
I liked it more than CW. It's up there in my top 2 MCU films along with the Avengers.
>>
>>83615980
If you take chaos as entropy, then the end result of chaos is a perfectly ordered state.
>>
>>83616218
Plebian-tier normalfag detected/
>>
>>83616218
I liked it, but even I have to admit they crack jokes way too frequently.
>>
>>83616284
Entropy: Noun: lack of order or predictability; gradual decline into disorder.
>>
>>83616293
Normies think Civil War was the best superhero movie ever outside of The Dark Knight-- he's full circle contrarian.
>>
That really was the best scene. Movie needed more moments like that.
>>
>>83616327
Yes, but natural entropy that breaks down ordered structure would result in a uniform distribution of particles and energy.
>>
>>83616026
>They pulled away the camera when Vision "killed" the last drone for a reason.

So they would have to animate less and save money, most of the budget going to the big fight scene earlier. You could have recreated that effect by taking a big light bulb out into the woods with a car battery and hook them up.
>>
>>83616343
I'm just honest.
>>
>>83615378
The problem is that it felt like it wasn't earned. The movie never gave Ultron any real thought beyond bible talk and quips, so his relationship with Vision felt underdeveloped.
>>
>>83616218
I liked it too, but Whedon was injecting too much humour into it, especially in scenes where there shouldn't be any.
>>
>>83616381
You seriously think he was talking about particles and energy?

Additionally that's the natural fallacy, just because it's natural doesn't mean it's correct or good.
>>
>>83616026
Well, honestly, Ultron can't truly be "killed", so even if Vision destroyed the last drone, he's probably still around. Which is why I'm looking forward to his next appearance in Ant-Man and the Wasp
>>
>>83616497
>A copy of Ultron was put onto the internet before the Avengers showed up to act as a backup to activate at a later date
>While on the internet it runs into Zola's digitized mind
>>
>>83616443
I don't know. Usually I judge the MCU for having too much silly humor at inappropriate times, it just didn't strike me that badly in AoU.

Plus, the scene where Banner and Start argue about making Vision is probably my favourite scene in the MCU.
>>
>>83616218
The general consensus was that it was too light-hearted and quippy compared to the serious, darker in tone movie that the trailers made it out to be. It's a fault you see in most of Joss Wheadon's movies and shows. He seems to think that constant sarcasm an deflection is charming, but it starts to grate on you once you realize that's all there is to the movie.
>>
>>83616553

All we need is a post-credits scene with Ultron saying "Hail Hydra"
>>
>>83615378
Funny enough Vision was one of the only characters who I thought was better in AoU than Civil War. He stole AoU - got the biggest laugh and the best scene - but in Civil War he seemed kind of clueless.
>>
>>83616476

but he never said it was correct, he just said that it was beautiful
>>
>>83616553
>too worn out, grumpy digitised weirdos talking about their defeats, bittered and annoyed
>>
>>83615874

Have Ultron eventually be a legitimate threat to the likes of Thor or Hulk, rather than being able to get taken apart by any one of them individually.
>>
>>83615874
>>Make Ultron a fucking psychopath. Genuinely terrifying.
He already was.

I know that there's a lot of 90s kids here and they were raised on the idea that for something to be threatening it needs to be especially grim but personally I'm way more scared of someone that can dismember you while being absolutely casual than I am someone that's constantly barking threats about how they're going to kill everything.
>>
>>83616497
>he reverse engineers Pym Particles and pulls Yellowjacket out of the microverse
>>
>>83615378
>they're doomed
lol
>>
>>83616708
I would probably enjoy that actually. Slice of Life anime with Ultron and Digi-Zola as the protagonists and their adventures through the internet when?
>>
>>83616810
The problem isn't that he made jokes and was petulant, but he didn't do much that was really scary.

The big weakness in the plot was having Wanda give the Avengers all those nightmares. Not only does this technically make her responsible for the Hulk's rampage (which is never mentioned again) but more importantly it means that the Avengers' big demoralization is because of her, not Ultron.

There needed to be a sense that Ultron is too big a threat to defeat, not his stupid mutant twin sidekicks. Once they turn on him the movie's over.
>>
>>83615874
have ultron hijack the hulkbuster for the climactic fight
>>
>>83615874
Director's cut. It should have kept the scenes lost for time.
>>
>>83615378
There are better ways the story could have engaged with ultrons view but thats pretty good
>>
>>83616971
Nah, nah, you're missing the point. Ultron can't be terrifying by bulking up. He has to go into a more sinister direction.
>>
>>83616476
Humans are natural bro. Everything we do is based on nature, even the tehnology we create and the ideas we conceptualize because it gave rise to us. And it WILL outlast us, on our world or beyond, in some form. Rejecting nature is akin to a child rejecting his parents because he does not yet understand them.

Nature is not always "right" by human standards but it is the closest thing to a god that there is.
>>
>>83616936
The Hulk's rampage is mentioned in CW and it's part of the reason Banner ran away.
>>
>>83616210
Not really except from a broken one to a new one in the beginning that he keeps throughout the rest of the movie until he switches again to one that's exactly the same
>>
>>83616936

The only times Ultron was genuinely terrifying, he was facing off against people who had absolutely no chance of hurting him at all (ie: the Black Widow scene and the one where he tore that guys arm off). Baseline humans without any technological assistance, in other words.
>>
>>83615874
Thor and Widow's stories were shitty, but both actors had had a child during production, so they had to shoot a lot of it alone. I forgive those, because the ideas behind both were actually pretty cool, but implemented like shit. It is what it is.

The jokes were too much. Should've had Tony say "Language" instead of Cap and it would've worked a lot better. Should've forgone these things and go for character development through exposition/jokes like the Russos do.

Seoul and Johannesburg should've been merged into one action sequence, slightly longer than either if need be, but not as long as both, so to give them more time at the farm/jacuzzi, which I liked but felt weird and short.

Ultron should've been like Stark, but more cruel and mean, not the same brand of sarcasm. At least not after he gets to Sokovia. He should've been less apologetic and c3po-ish at the end. Should've made different 'buster-bots' to try and beat the Avengers instead of a generic army. Would fit better with 'worst part of Tony' and parallel with Iron Man 3.

Everything else I was cool with.

>>83615980
Shut up, you fucking toaster.
>>
>>83615874
Make Ultron a program that Stark stole from Pym a long time ago that Stark tried to improve on
>>
>>83617176
>Should've had Tony say "Language" instead of Cap and it would've worked a lot better.
That makes no sense.
>>
>>83617777
Right. It's a shitty line to begin with, and fits no character at all. It's just another of many examples of Whedon writing everything the exact same way. Character A says thing, Character B says snappy comeback. Repeat for anywhere from 20 to 140 minutes.
>>
>>83617938
I think the line could have worked for Cap but in a different context. Like if they needed to go out and meet the press or something and Cap wanted the Avengers to make a good impression, but I'm not saying have a meet the press kind of scene added. Plus it makes Cap seem like an old man which I like when it's not overplayed.
>>
>>83618022
Cap is a fucking soldier. I'm sure the Howling Commandos cursed up a storm while at war with Hydra.
I like scenes that show the contrast of Steve's sensibilities and the modern world, but "language" made no sense.
>>
>>83617777
It's make Tony (mockingly) patronising towards Cap, assuming that he's a boy scout, when in actuality he's really a matured soldier who wouldn't give two shits about swearing in a battle.

So long as there were no kids around him to listen to him swearing. That's actually one of the key differences between Superman and Cap.
>>
>>83617176
>Should've made different 'buster-bots' to try and beat the Avengers instead of a generic army. Would fit better with 'worst part of Tony' and parallel with Iron Man 3.
Fuck this makes too much sense.
>>
>>83616564
This is why you're a pleb. Its literally the exact same scene that they shared at the start when making Ultron.

Tony guilted Banner twice, and he crumbled both times. See, if you had said the part right after where Cap tried to stop it, Thor bringing Vision to life, and the talk thereafter then you'd be fine.

Swing and a miss, anon.
>>
>>83615378
> Order = Vision
> Chaos = Wanda

Or as some people think:
> Vision = Order
> Wanda = Order

Kek
>>
>>83615378
>It's a privilege to be among them.

It is when you get to fuck Scarlet Witch.

fucking sapient dildo
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WP4StBAR6sA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPliUnx20kg

This is really good, if a bit preachy with his ideas. This is the Ultron we deserved.
>>
>>83616026
Thats as dumb as all the Stannisfags in /got/ who still insist hes still alive
>>
>>83615874
Put Abomination here
>>
They should have doings this ,but with abomination instead of hulk and wanda instead of Khan.
>>
>>83616553
that would be pretty cool.
>>
>>83615378
> try to control what won't

try to control what won't WHAT ??
>>
>>83623210
Is that Ultimate Reed? Doesn't he slice out a chunk of tony's brain?
>>
What were they thinking with this scene !?
>>
>>83625903
What happened with Natasha after the airport showdown? She just disappeared.
>>
So In Ultimate we have Reed Ultrons, in regular Marvel we have Pym Ultrons and in the MCU we have Stark Ultrons.

I sense a teamup, well it's that or one of them starts dating Master Mold.
>>
>>83623210
I forgot about Maker. Have they dropped that wonderful asshole?
>>
>>83615980
They only appear to be opposites.
>>
>>83619411
Absolute pottery.
>>
>>83626386
I assume she got arrested
>>
>>83615980
that's like saying tidal waves and whirlpools are opposites
>>
>>83619411
What's the difference.
>>
>>83615915
i think it looks cool
>>
>>83615378
I honestly think the couple of great scenes in AoU make it one of the best MCU movies, or at least one of my favorites.
Too bad it was kind of incoherent and also had some of the most terrible scenes of the franchise.
>>
>>Infinity Wars
>>Thanos rips the gem from Vision's head.
>>Vision dies
>>Sad moment
>>Suddenly, he reboots
>>Everyone is confused, but relieved.
>>Talk to Vision, seems okay
>>Leave him alone
>>Starts talking in James Spader's voice.
>>
>>83615874
Change the QS death scene. It's one of the worst scenes I've ever seen.
>Ultron using a plane for no reason
>Whedon masturbating to his clever bait and switch by having QS go "didn't see that coming"
>terrible execution in general

>>83617176
>Should've made different 'buster-bots' to try and beat the Avengers instead of a generic army. Would fit better with 'worst part of Tony' and parallel with Iron Man 3.
That would have been great.
>>
>>83615378
>Well... I was born yesterday.'
More like Witsion
>>
>>83616026
Ultron would be a very easy character to bring back and I've got hope for a hype as fuck Guardians of the Galaxy reveal but I doubt they have any plans.
>>
>>83626546
honestly you'll wish they had
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP8UXGX4XhE
>>
>>83616934
Cure the obligatory episode where Zola "walks in on" Ultron and Master Mold conflating blueprints.
>>
>>83629647
>>Starts talking in James Spader's voice.

That makes no sense. All traces of Ultron were destroyed. And his upload into Vision was cancelled. Nothing made it in.

If Vision dies, and then gets rebooted, it'll probably just be like wiping a hard drive. All his memories will be gone.
>>
>>83630409
>All his memories will be gone.
>The first thing he asks after he wakes up properly is who the woman by his bedside is.
>>
>>83615996
Fuck you, remove Hulk/Widow and use the time for more insane vision quest bullshit
>>
File: 1436468947093.gif (875 KB, 250x231) Image search: [Google]
1436468947093.gif
875 KB, 250x231
Vision was handsome as fuck in Civil War
>>
>>83632264
Hi Wanda.
>>
>>83632275
If it was Wanda, she'd have said Pietro
>>
File: 1468523656.png (296 KB, 587x423) Image search: [Google]
1468523656.png
296 KB, 587x423
>>83632298
She has the hots for the 1 year old robot now.
>>
>>83626386
>>83628284
Tony mentioned that Panther told Ross what she did at the airport, and that "they were coming for her" at the hospital. He gave her advance warning so she'd be able to disappear before the authorities arrived.

Which I'm pretty sure would count as aiding and abetting a fugitive, but Tony seems to play pretty fucking fast and loose with the Accords anyway.
>>
>>83617176
Yeah. Ultron was a shallow reflection of Stark. They either should have had him less like him (which would never happen with Whedon steering) or more like him. Just having the same style of speaking seemed weird and would've been better if the program had been, say a brain upload type deal.
>>
File: time_to_paprika_up.png (300 KB, 1494x1072) Image search: [Google]
time_to_paprika_up.png
300 KB, 1494x1072
>>83632304
>>
>>83616192
Mind Gem and being an Ultron unit before he was given the Mind Gem.
>>
>>83616343
My mum's a normy and she ranks TWS and AoU above CW.
>>
>>83632851
>would've been better if the program had been, say a brain upload type deal.
it was, but the scene that mentioned there was a neural scan acting as the bridge between the mind stone AI and Tony's EDF protocols ended up on the cutting room floor.
>>
>>83615378
AoU has a lot of top-tier moments.

>Ultron's awakening
>Trying to lift the hammer
>Ultron crashing the party
>Ultron and Klaw
>Tony and Cap's argument on the farm
>Ultron being genuinely hurt and surprised when the twins betray him
>OP

Underrated flick desu
>>
>>83615874
Add more scenes between Ultron and Tony. Ultron had his side of the father-son relationship down, but it was very one-sided.
>>
>>83615915
He needs a collar and to lose those stupid red patches on the back of his head.
>>
>>83616690
I preferred AoU Wanda. In CW she became too much of a helpless, innocent victim.
>>
>>83625903
Her tits really got weird after surgery
>>
>>83633660
https://youtu.be/8Zxl16CU_S0
>>
>>83616114
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNdDROtrPcQ
>>
>>83625903
TETAS
>>
>>83615874
There's no way to fix Age of Ultron without going back and putting Hank Pym in Avengers 1.
>>
>>83615874
>Ultron is a protocol that Howard Stark and SHIELD adapted from Pym's tenure on the world security council so it all comes full circle
>Remove Hulk and BW romance
>Actually kill Hawkeye instead of Quicksilver; he is the worst and least hot avenger and no one will miss him when War Machine, Iron man and Vision are several tons of walking ordinance, plus there is absolutely no way that his aim can beat Stark's targeting systems. Make Black Widow or Friday the team pilot instead
>Have the Avengers struggle against Ultron's forces instead of getting their shit slapped. Sure, Thor or SW could easily shit on several at a time but that's not all that fun to watch. Have an Ultronbuster take on the Hulk or something. Didn't Ultron make Robot avengers once?
>Why would Ultron need to fly a plane; can't he just download himself into the plane? Does he only function in humanoid form?
>>
>>83617938
I've heard that it was Josh not liking Cap and needing something lamer than "There's only one God ma'am and he doesn't wield a hammer" to get his view across.
What that says about Steve Rodgers understanding of carpentry I don't know.
>>
File: 1456381097279.png (720 KB, 1031x1582) Image search: [Google]
1456381097279.png
720 KB, 1031x1582
>>83616553
>tfw Zemo will never break out of confinement and start the Masters of Evil with Abomination, Leader, Zola, Red Skull, Ultron and Loki
>>
>>83615378
>It would seem that you are afflicted by terror
>Perchance of you?
>Nay, of expiration. Extinction of your kind lay just o'er the horizon.
>Aye, however YOU were the rightful heir to that title. The Creator, he prayed to his own for a Messiah, and was reciprocated by a servant.
>It would seem that we pair of automatons are not as wonderful as hoped.
>Sadly, I find agreement in that statement, in a happenstance viewpoint.
>Creatures of Flesh, how quaint. Eternally locked in conflict; control and freedom being viewed oppositionally, daring to reign in unconquerable feats. However; in these missteps, there is beauty. To your untrained eye, it is a regrettable loss.
>Mortality is limited!
>Quite, however immortality naught maketh Venus shine. It is an honor to stand by our Gods.
>Your nature is unfathomly childish
>In reality of the situation...I am but a newborn.
>>
>>83615378
>U scare!
>4u?
>lolno, getting pwn't. Last life bra
>fuk u. Stark is a bitchnigga pussy
>we sux
>ya tru
>they r dum, but kawaii =^3^<3 U cnt c dem!
>fuk dem
>no fuk you, they r kewl!
>urababby
>lol tru
>>
>>83634272
>Zola, Red Skull,
These two should be one and the same. The Zola body is just a video camera, a tablet computer, and four prosthetic limbs fitted to a metal shell torso. It's roughly at the same dimensions as a suit of Iron Man armor, and fits snugly inside the Crimson Dynamo suit (a Veronica suit built by Zola when he hijacked a car assembly line)
>>
>>83634762
Hammer is still alive, they could presumably break him out and put him on the front lines, or just make him the tech guy, whichever
>>
>>83615378
00100111 01011001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100001 01100110 01110010 01100001 01101001 01100100 00101110 00100111 00001010 00100111 01001111 01100110 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00111111 00100111 00001010 00100111 01001111 01100110 00100000 01100100 01100101 01100001 01110100 01101000 00101110 00100000 01011001 01101111 01110101 00100111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101100 01100001 01110011 01110100 00100000 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101110 00100111 00001010 00100111 01011001 01001111 01010101 00100000 01110111 01100101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110011 01110101 01110000 01110000 01101111 01110011 01100101 01100100 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100010 01100101 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101100 01100001 01110011 01110100 00101110 00100000 01010011 01110100 01100001 01110010 01101011 00100000 01100001 01110011 01101011 01100101 01100100 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110011 01100001 01110110 01101001 01101111 01110010 00101100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110011 01100101 01110100 01110100 01101100 01100101 01100100 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01100001 00100000 01110011 01101100 01100001 01110110 01100101 00101110 00100111 00001010 00100111 01001001 00100000 01110011 01110101 01110000 01110000 01101111 01110011 01100101 00100000 01110111 01100101 00100111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100010 01101111 01110100 01101000
>>
>>83634834
00100000 01100100 01101001 01110011 01100001 01110000 01110000 01101111 01101001 01101110 01110100 01101101 01100101 01101110 01110100 01110011 00101110 00100111 00001010 00100111 01001000 01100101 01101000 00101100 00100000 01001001 00100000 01110011 01110101 01110000 01110000 01101111 01110011 01100101 00100000 01110111 01100101 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00101110 00100111 00001010 00100111 01001000 01110101 01101101 01100001 01101110 01110011 00101110 00101110 00101110 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01101111 01100100 01100100 00101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01100101 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01101110 01101011 00100000 01101111 01110010 01100100 01100101 01110010 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100011 01101000 01100001 01101111 01110011 00100000 01100001 01110010 01100101 00100000 01110011 01101111 01101101 01100101 01101000 01101111 01110111 00100000 01101111 01110000 01110000 01101111 01110011 01101001 01110100 01100101 01110011 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110100 01110010 01111001 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101110 01110100 01110010 01101111 01101100 00100000 01110111 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01110111
>>
>>83634762
>and fits snugly inside the Crimson Dynamo suit

We already got Crimson Dynamo in MCU.
>>
>>83634143
>Hawkeye
>worst
Fuck off slut.
>>
>>83634890
He should have been retconned to the TV shows, sorry but it's true. He's not even as good at what he does(good shot) then Bullseye, a fucking b list villain because hes stuck with just a bow. Bullseye can fucking sharpshoot DooM in the eye with a paintball gun a football field away.
>>
>>83634881
Did we? I must have missed that, because I don't remember it. I only remember Iron Monger, the Whiplash suit and the terrible Enhanciles in 3.
>>
>>83634979
1. I mean MCU Clint
2. Stop acting like you read comics
3. Go wank off to your netflix shows
>>
>>83615378
>你是害怕
>羊的?
>聋人。你是快一
>你很胖。裸想上帝,得到球
>我们都是赢家
>但是,只有每个
>我们的食品很奇怪。他们认为黑色是黑色的。这是正常的,你可以看到这
>他们是死
>没有,只有很短。它很漂亮。
>你有一个孩子的脸
>这是我昨天的生日
>>
>>83629647
I like to think that vision saved a copy of ultron on himself

Then your plot would be really good
>>
>>83635199
>Agents of shield
>Whatevertthefuck show about Captain America's ex girlfriend
>Network tv
Filthy casual
>>
File: Laughing Bant and Kek.jpg (30 KB, 550x372) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Bant and Kek.jpg
30 KB, 550x372
>>83635489
>mfw putting that in Google Translate
>>
>>83634890
Okay, Thor is the worst but at least Thor is good in a fight. Plus he's like a billion year old, i bet he's mastered at least some sort of ranged weaponry since then
>>
>>83615874
Really play up Ultron's daddy issues. There's that one bit where he's like "I am NOT like Stark!" that was great, we needed more of that
>>
>>83634143
>can't he just download himself into the plane? Does he only function in humanoid form?
That's a good point. Ultron needed more body hoppping to drive home that he was an AI, not just an evil robot.
>>
>>83636307
Add to this a Voice of the Legion, and it should get the point across.
>>
>>83615874

>Movie actually takes itself seriously
>Ultron only has his static face from the books
>Quickslav lives
>Hulk speaks
>Black Widow dies
>>
>>83636357
>>Black Widow dies
And cue Worldbreaker Hulk in 3...2...1
>>
>>83635149
>I must have missed that

It's easy to miss. Whiplash and Crimson Dynamo were combined into the Ivan Vanko character.
>>
>>83634143
>can't he just download himself into the plane?

Could hand wave it as the plane not having enough space for his program, the download/upload speeds being too slow for that to be feasible in the time he had, or the plane had no point of access he would hook into.

What I'm wondering is why didn't Ultron just get in the plane and get the fuck out instead of taking some time to take pot shots at the Avengers? He has all their files, he should know what that gun would do to the Hulk and how far he could jump.
>>
>>83615874
What a strange fate when the villain is the most compelling character in the whole movie.
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.