[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the sandman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Ok comic noob here. Is it actually good? I'm a /lit/ guy and I only know Gaiman as that shit novel writer.
>>
Yeah, I've been reading through it and it's pretty neat
>>
>>83612884
It is quite good actually.

You can easily read it online.

Google read comics online
>>
Have you read Good Omens? That's a great novel.
>>
Better than nay of Gaiman's novels really

>>83613089
Not for /lit/
>>
>>83612884
Yes it's fantastic, though the first handful of issues start off pretty slow because it was Gaiman's first comic and he was finding his footing.
>>
>>83613112
/lit/ hates books tho
>>
>>83613112
>Not for /lit/

>implying /lit/ has any taste whatsoever
>>
>>83612884
Borges: the graphic novel
>>
The first arc where he gets his powers back is a weak point. It starts to pick up after, when Death and the other Endless appear.
>>
>>83613580
In general I agree, but I think the whole sequence of the group of strangers in the Diner is a fantastic thriller piece.
>>
>>83613641
Oh indeed, I'm just trying to get across to OP that if he thinks the first few issues are bad, it gets better.
>>
>>83613379
>Gaiman's first comic
No, it wasn't.
>>
>>83612884
>I only know Gaiman as that shit novel writer

His comics are about the same quality as American Gods
>>
>>83612884
It's among the best and most "literary" comics out there. Read it OP.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.