[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /co/ approve of Alex Ross?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: alexross4.jpg (106 KB, 600x369) Image search: [Google]
alexross4.jpg
106 KB, 600x369
Does /co/ approve of Alex Ross?
>>
>>83608548
Nope.
>>
>>83608548
No because he's a capeshitfag. And Kingdom Come while impressive looking as slightly awkward to read because of his art.
>>
>>83608548

I don't think Kingdom Come is his best work but I enjoy his art in a lot of other books.
>>
>>83608548
>approve
This isn't a clubhouse, you moron

Get out and come back when you are old enough to have your own fucking criteria
>>
I love his recent marvel covers
>>
He's a good painter but the only reason you know his name over the thousands of other painters is that he paints comic book characters.
>>
He's nice to look at but I'm glad he's not doing interiors
>>
File: Alex Ross Uncle Sam.jpg (688 KB, 852x1250) Image search: [Google]
Alex Ross Uncle Sam.jpg
688 KB, 852x1250
Very fond of his work on Uncle Sam. Would like to see more of his non-capeshit work.
>>
>>83608713
fuk u
>>
Don't get all the hype. His "photo" style is somewhat nice to look at, but it is too static and he can't properly tell a story with it.
>>
>>83608548
No, /co/ hates him
>>
I think his stuff is amazing but I want to pay him to attempt to draw someone in their teens/early twenties.

He'd probably have a stroke.
>>
I love him, but most of the costumes look ridiculous when they're drawn in such a realistic style
>>
No, I do not.
>>
This looks really lame. Super hero costumes do not look in a realistic style. It looks like a bunch of adult men wearing pajamas
>>
>>83608548
If its popular, /co/ hates it
So, no
>>
>>83609758
>>83609705
That's not why it doesn't look good, you morons. The costumes look like that in any art style, because thats what they are.

Go suck the underage shit of Bryan Singer's cock, you colossal faggots.
>>
File: flash_37_cooke_var.jpg (129 KB, 960x632) Image search: [Google]
flash_37_cooke_var.jpg
129 KB, 960x632
>>83610157
Alright there bud
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.