[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
okay so one of the issues was a trap that was meant to expose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: MULTIVUC_1_1.jpg (592 KB, 1988x3057) Image search: [Google]
MULTIVUC_1_1.jpg
592 KB, 1988x3057
okay so one of the issues was a trap that was meant to expose you, the reader, to the villains allowing him to invade his earth but I now realize this ties into All-Star Superman where the actual person of superman is real in our universe and he takes his form in the comics and so did his villain and I now realize the issue was meant not as a trap to us but to the villain as grant morrison has hope for us to think of a better idea to beat his villain. sorry, tad drunk, but this is en epiphany to me
Chat Conversation End
>>
>>83595731

But aren't we the final villains in all these stories? We're the Empty Hand, the one that continues to propel the story on forward, constantly exposing these characters to greater threats and dangers.
>>
>On one Earth Superman's rocket landed in Kansas
>In ours it landed in a comic book
>The idea of a man who will never let us down VS the extreme archetypes of villainy
>Ultra was literally a super villain trap and we used it against them
>>
>>83595784
but aren't we also the one's who determine hwow the heroes defeat the threat? aren't both the problems and answers within us and isn't it up to us to write the THE END that superman deserves like in the end of superman 4-d?
>>
File: My Head Hurts.jpg (368 KB, 1128x1500) Image search: [Google]
My Head Hurts.jpg
368 KB, 1128x1500
>>83595784
>>83595819
>>83595821
>>
>>83596015
That Superman spread always makes me laugh. Probably the tiny mallets
>>
File: The eye.jpg (455 KB, 1303x1126) Image search: [Google]
The eye.jpg
455 KB, 1303x1126
Oh hi. Just leaving this here.
>>
>>83595784

I thought Empty Hand was the jaded comic fan who dismisses superhero comics as garbage - as not a threat to him at all, just grist for his mill, fodder for the Oblivion Machine.
>>
File: is_everything_we_do_evil.jpg (95 KB, 746x540) Image search: [Google]
is_everything_we_do_evil.jpg
95 KB, 746x540
>>83596941
Top left one looks like the red lense is reflecting a horned figure, Empty Hand?

Either way, that issue had a dozen Gentry references. We've done it, guys. We passed on the Gentry like true carriers of a virus, right into the first issues of Rebirth!
>>
>>83596941
they all look like castlevania orbs
>>
>>83596941
What were those top two from?
>>
>>83597556
the latest detective comics issue
>>
>>83596941
Go to the storytime thread. People pointed out references to every single gentry throughout the issue.
>>
>>83596962
I thought the empty hand was the inexhaustible the one that consumes and still feels empty because there will never be enough.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.