[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Heroes wear primary colors >Villains wear secondary colors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Sinestro.jpg (183 KB, 1900x900) Image search: [Google]
Sinestro.jpg
183 KB, 1900x900
>Heroes wear primary colors
>Villains wear secondary colors

Proof that Sinestro was right and that Hal Jordan and his petulant Corps do not understand the order that the universe requires to know true peace.
>>
>>83595067
Green is a primary color when it comes to light. Yellow light is a product of green and red light

And the lanterns are all about light
>>
that's why his corps is the main one now
>>
>>83596070
lol did you learn that from common core?
>>
>>83597944
I think he's talking about when it comes to RGB type values on his computer
>>
File: toomanycolorwheels.gif (37 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
toomanycolorwheels.gif
37 KB, 420x420
>>83596070

But they're drawn on paper, not made with light.
>>
>>83597944
I think I know what he's getting at, but his concept is still wrong.

A CRT television set has red, green and blue pixels that vary with intensity to generate colored areas of the screen.
>>
>>83597944
>le common core is bad meme
"NOT MUH"ing about education is one of the most pathetic internet trends of all time
>>
Has Sinestro ever done anything as terrible as the shit Hal did as Parallax?

I mean, he's never wiped out the Green Lantern Corps, for one thing.
>>
>>83598001
Not for lack of trying.
>>
>>83597987
That blue green is way too green to be blue green
>>
>>83598001
No.

But Hal is a good boy and Barry did noffing!

Johns is a Black mother,
>>
>>83598001
He tried to win an evil contest to prove how evil he was once. Hal never did anything THAT bad!
>>
>>83598001
Well Hal never did anything wrong, it was space bugs you know
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.