[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Prez still canon in the DCU?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: prez_art_print_mike_allred_02.jpg (183 KB, 650x950) Image search: [Google]
prez_art_print_mike_allred_02.jpg
183 KB, 650x950
Is Prez still canon in the DCU?
>>
>>83587771
Neither of them are, I believe.
>>
>DC
>canon

pick one

both of them result in Morrison coming to your home and jacking off over you while you sleep
>>
>>83588015
B-but there's an election this year. They have to bring him back!
>>
>>83588015
Damn. Prez was one of the more ridiculous things about the DCU that I liked.
>>
>>83588325
I only know him from his appearance in that one issue of Sandman. What else has he been in?
>>
>>83588133
They're reprinting his old stories (including the unfinished one) like this month and doing the second half of the DCYou book in October
>>
>>83588358
He had his own short-lived series in the 70's. Then after the Sandman issue Ed Brubaker did a mini for Vertigo in the 90's. Then there was a recent reboot. I think that's about it.
>>
>>83588415
He also appeared in TDKSA.
>>
>>83588358
like 9 issues total since the 70s, plus the series where he's VP to girl Prez
>>
>>83587771
He lives on Earth-47 with Sunshine Superman
>>
>>83587771
prez new issue when
>>
>>83591555
Prez Rickard? Likely never.
Beth Ross? Later this year.
>>
>>83587771
Why did DCU Prez just drop off? It was alright.
>>
>>83594208
Low sales
>>
>>83587771
>Prez still canon
Everything is. In it's own special way.
>>
Well they did just release it on comiXology
>>
>>83588385
Is he the most obscure character to get a collection like this?
>>
>>83596051
They gave Eclipso a Showcase
>>
>collectinf his appearances in DKSA
That's gotta be weird considering it'll be completely contextless without the story proper
>>
>>83596051
they reprinted the Chase maxiseries?

>>83596082
he was part of a big crossover event at least
>>
>>83596117
I have the new collection right in front of me. It's completely useless but I guess they wanted to include it for completenesses sake. They also included that page from Multiversity with the universe he's currently in that also won't make sense to a new reader, but who are we kidding? No new reader is touching this.
>>
>>83587771
What was that comic even about?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.