[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whomp/Ronnie スレ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
I contend that Otaku Dad Ronnie was a Replace who got to live Ronnie's dream of actually knowing Japanese.
He's streaming.
twitch tv whompronnie
>>
>>83583930
...Wonder where he tattoo'd Dark Souls 3 or Bloodborne?
>>
>>83584648
On his taint
>>
Is Dark Souls even THAT great? All the hype surrounding it has always seem to me like normalfags' trying out a "hard" game for the first time...
>>
>>83585031
It's pretty fun and can be pretty challenging at times.
>>
>>83585031
The first couple have a great atmosphere. Really reinforces the feeling of unending defeat.
>>
>>83585031
It is yes. Especially if you fall into the lore hole.
>>
>>83585031
if you enjoy moving and fighting at a snail's pace and dying constantly its the game for you

/v/ faggots will defend it to the death
>>
>>83585357
It's no worse than a Gothic 3D 2hu.
>>
>>83585357
Last time I was on /v/ they were shitting all over it
>>
>>83585357
/v/ has a contrary opinion to everything.

The atmosphere is good, the designs are great, the lore is 10/10, but I play it a few times a month because fuck that gameplay.

I wish I could just cheat at it. Shit is no fun after a while.
>>
>>83585031
It's basically a 3D Castlevania SOTN type deal with cool designs and a cool story. It's not as difficult as people make it out to be, but it's fun to explore and kill stuff.
>>
>>83585031
It's certainly overrated, but that games are good. Started the at three since I've put away my old console, wasn't as hard as I was expecting, at least until about half way through the game. At Irythill it go a lot more challenging. Was gonna go back to the first one after I beat the last boss, since being a filthy Xboner finally paid off for once.
>>
>>83585585
People who can't pay attention long enough to not die to the same archer the same way 10 times think it's hard. As do people who are used to games that are movies.
>>
>>83585585
why do people compare it to Castlevania? don't poison /co/ with your /v/ memes faggot
>>
>>83585572
>I wish I could just cheat at it. Shit is no fun after a while
>>83585357
>dying constantly

These fucking casuals.

Dark Souls isn't even a "hard" game it's just challenging in places.
>>
>>83586179
>muh difficulty
>git gud faggot lol fucking casuals

how did i know you'd show up? fuck off back to /v/
>>
>>83585572
>I wish I could just cheat at it.
Play the cheese strats. Take firebombs and stuff. That's as good as cheating.
>>
>>83586179
And if you got for a Great Scythe build it pretty much trivialises a shit ton of the game.
>>
>>83586241
The threaded cane can make most of Bloodborne a joke, especially the NPC hunter fights
>>
>>83586226
Go play some games that have a " I'm just here for the story" difficulty
>>
>>83585031
DSIII is shit
>>
>>83585031
Dark souls is a really well made game that's actually hard in the sense that it's hard if you don't understand how it works and how to play it. It's very VERY fair, adhering to very stick rules of gameplay and combat that both you and your enemies follow. It's very punishing though if you make a mistake, hence it's well known difficulty. Also Namco's a buncha fuck wits with how they market it as a "git gud" sorta game when really a think about what you're doing and learn to play or die trying sorta game. Plus the game's very good at how it disperses its lore.
>>
>>83583930
He's so cute for a flower printed orb with a beard.
>>
File: image.jpg (294 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
294 KB, 1600x900
>>83586311
But they don't have Dark Souls lore and visuals.

If I wanted something hard I'd be playing fucking Starcraft 2 without a keyboard.
Which is something I wish people would do. Nuzlock for 2016, force all the Korean Starcraft tourney winners to rematch with no keyboards and only two thumb mouse buttons.
>>
>>83588470
>If I wanted something hard I'd be playing fucking Starcraft 2 without a keyboard.
wut
Did you buy one of the Dark Souls without the knowledge that they are notoriously difficult? It was a surprise following the first game's release, but it's been well known since.
>>
>>83588470
Dark Souls 2 does, and it's the easiest one. Read up on a cheese build and suck in the ambiance.
>>
>>83586056
It emphasized exploration and things like key finding which is a core mechanic in Dark Souls. I specified SOTN because you level up and find loot.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.