[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Injustice Year Five #25 STORYTIME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 39
Well since everyone is busy speculating about the sequel. I will be storytiming today's issue
>>
>>
>>
DICKS
>>
>>
>>83581293
DICKS
>>
>>83581235

thanks man
>>
and people say Injustice's art is bad
>>
>>83581293
Dead
>>
>>83581384
When Mike S. Miller or Tom Derenick are at it is bad, when Redondo or Xermanico are at him is good
>>
>>
>>83581317
Wait, is Alfred dead?
>>
Why is Damien allowed outside?
>>
>>
>>
>>83581447
Yeah, killed by Zsasz
>>
>>
>>
>>83581523
Maybe I should have kept up with Year Five after all but goddamn it was so boring, especially after Year Four's slog.
>>
>>
>>
>>
I'm guessing Bruce doesn't know Daiman killed Dick yet? Or does this follow some other story outside of the games?
>>
>>
>>83581667
he does but Dick asked him to go easy on him
>>
>>
>>83581667
Bruce is well aware that Damian killed dick
>>
>>83581684
DO IT
>>
>>83581667
He knows, he has since forgiven him. This all a prequel to Injustice 1
>>
>>
>>
With another game.

This comic is going to go on forever.
And probably outsell everyones favorite comic.
>>
>>83581774
You'll never reach the hights of the butlering Bruce, just stop
>>
>>
Injustice Batman had a hard, hard life.
>>
>>83581553

I'm suddenly getting Green Lantern flashbacks.
>>
>>83581797
I thought it was free.
>>
>>83581797
This is my favorite comic
>>
Dun
Dun
DUUUUUUUN

The End
>>
>>83581774
I love the comic but sometimes i seriously fucking hate it. With all the shit that superman does how in the world can any of them justify it. If Bruce told everyone Superman had Alfred killed because based Pennyworth wasn't scared of him how could any of them be okay with that? Its just god damn ridiculous that this shit is still going on
>>
>>83581797
Nah. Booch confirmed that it ends at issue #40 digital with an Annual planned

>>83581834
Nah, it's a digital weekly title that cost $0.99
>>
>>83581864
I think it's one of those situations where everyone has gone too far to just stop now
>>
>>83581847
You know, the cliffhangers to these comics would be 100000% more effective if we didnt know the fucking ending to it from the game.
>>
>>83581864
They wouldnt believe him
>Wow fuck off Bruce, are you seriously trying to use the death of Alfred to turn us against Clark? You're fucking insane, how low can you go?
>>
>>83581497
>accuse me of murder

isn't this far enough into the story where supes has personally murdered a number of people?
>>
>>83581864
fear, fear and idealism, and people like Wonderwoman simply don't give a shit if he kills, even good people.

people like Flash just delude themselves because they are so down the rabbit hole in cahoots with Clark at this point they could never morally disconnect what they have done with what he has done.

and people like Billy, like I said, are just Idealistic to a fault (and in the game, he realizes at the last minute how crazy Clark is and clark kills him, a 15 year old kid, Flash just keeps following orders after watching it happen.
>>
>>83581746
That's a bit weird considering Batman is a total ass to Damian in the first game. Saying something like "You're dead to me." "You stopped being my son when you killed Dick Grayson. He was my son."
>>
>>83581774
>>83581793
>Superman had Alfred killed

wait seriously?
>>
>>83581914
>Batman actually snaps Supes' neck in the next issue
How would it be resolved?
>>
>>83581921
It wasn't murder, it was diplomacy.
>>
>>83581919
Clark sits in an Emperor chair and has literal fucking Storm Troopers.

it isn't really that hard to point how crazy shit has gotten, Plastic Man did it in 30 seconds.
>>
File: supermad.png (1 MB, 1617x583) Image search: [Google]
supermad.png
1 MB, 1617x583
>>83581921
yeah. I feel like Clark resets everyday
>>
>>83581921
Yep
>>
>>83581944
Batman relented but Damian doubled down, so then Batman did the same.
>>
>>83581971
And then they dismissed him
>>
Wait what happened after Superman went crazy and killed the Joker protesters?
>>
>>83582002
like i was saying in >>83581864 it's crazy that this shit is still going on. I feel like it should've ended forever ago
>>
so how do the Kents feel about all of this? during the start they had alot of furrowed brows, but now that Clark is openly the Dictator of Earth...
>>
>>83581397

that rat
>>
>>83582043
it wasn't brought up again, by pretty much anyone other than harley and batwomen who went back to see all the burning corpses
>>
>>83581877
It will soft relaunch as Injustice 2, or some weird new title.
>>
>>83582076
IIRC in one of the solicits for the upcomings prints issues, Batman & co infiltrates --I guess-- Hall of "Justice" or some other place to steal the footage of Superman killing the protesters. I could be wrong but I remember that
>>
>>83581497

well you did let zsasz go...
>>
>>83582084
>Injustice 2 Year 1 Issue 1
>>
>>83581667

Oh he knows
>>
>>83582062
They're afraid of him
>>
>>83581797

It will be a different story with a new plot
>>
File: 1449654800498.jpg (28 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1449654800498.jpg
28 KB, 400x300
You know, it wasn't until Irredeemable was storytimed a few days ago that I realised how derivative this is. I mean neither story isn't especially original "Superman gone evil" has been a little done to death, but just in the way both comics execute plot twists and narrative progression is really similar.

You've got the heat vision incineration overuse (which I love). The clear downward spiral of moral responsibility, admittance of guilt/willingness to care about humanity.
Superman/Plutonian being trapped in a dream world for a while.
A whole subplot about a kryptonite/candle bullet.
The initial city destruction catalyst being a direct result of Supes/Plutes actions.
I could go on, but I think I've made my point.

Really the big difference, aside from "what would happen if x fought y" shenanigans and knowing the ending as we go in Injustice is how the Plutonian dealt with the badass normal of the group.

Plutonian immediately killed Hornet because he knew the fucker would have contingencies if he went rogue (which he did and they still worked) and was probably his greatest threat, whereas Supes tried to turn him, giving Bruce time to create magic pills and a powerful organised insurrection.

Just food for thought, both are fun series, they do edgy right. Pulpy as fuck and full of "oh shit" moments.
>>
>>83582559
yep, the Hornet really was his biggest fucking threat and even his immediate action against him was too slow.

what a badass, guy was cooler than Batman because he didn't have decades of stupid baggage, he'll always just bet he guy who figured it all out and planed out his downfall.
>>
>>83581287
You still asking this?
>>
>>83581930
That moment was where I knew Clark was irredeemable. It was also the thing that turned me onto Shazam. He was adorable and very awesome. Just straightforward, undeconstructed goodness. No pragmatism, just doing what is right because it is right. It's depressing that it takes a child to see that, but he's great anyway.
>>
>>83581819
>the weak should fear the strong
>>
>>83581956
he would just get resurrected by something retarded in an issues time
>>
>>83581445
>being man-handled this hard
>>
I do enjoy how this comic likes to periodically remind me that Batman is wrong whenever Clark gets particularly awful.
>>
Injustice - Gods Among Us - Year Five 024 (2016) (webrip-DCP)
http://www69.zippyshare.com/v/XbCMLh5Y/file.html
>>
>>83581397
Rat-chan is cheering on the fight from the sidelines.
>>
>>83581847
Please Bruce you can't be this retarded, everyone knows you would never do it, or you'd have done it to the Joker a hundred different times.
>>
>>83581497
Just disintegrate both of them right now and you win, Superman. Literally no reason not do that from a mile up in the sky.
>>
>>83581397
Wild Ted outta nowhere.
>>
>>83581604
Superman KNOWS Batman has the pills, why would he EVER let his guard down other than to allow Booch to masturbate over a panel of Batman punching Superman like he's Miller himself?
>>
>>83581445
>not taking out batman on one shot
no one to blame but yourself damina, you gave him preptime
>>
>>83581637
>normie batfags will use this panel to show how bats can beat supes
>>
>>83581847
>implying you will do it
bruce you are a pussy, everyone know you cant even kill the joker
>>
>>83584595

t. butthurt Superfag
>>
>>83581847
RAPE HIM BRUCE

RAPE THE SUPERMAN
>>
File: 1230998777943.jpg (817 KB, 2000x1105) Image search: [Google]
1230998777943.jpg
817 KB, 2000x1105
>>83581847
I don't understand this series at all. I thought the whole point of the Injustice Story was to show what the world would be like, if Superman would to turn evil. But for 5 years now we've seen this fucking guy get his ass kicked at every turn. Superman has been beaten up regularly by the likes of Batman, Wonder Woman, even fucking Alfred.

The reason why Superman going rogue has always been a compelling "What If?" storyline, is because the dude is so fucking powerful, he'd be nearly unstoppable. Yet according to the writers of Injustice, Superman rose to power through many instance of plot contrivance and luck.This story fucking blows, and was a waste of potential.
>>
>>83581864
You forget. There was a great retard ray burst that struck the universe, and that's why Injustice can even happen.

For instance, Superman "forgets" to pay attention to Lois, which lets Joker kill Jimmy Olsen, kidnap, torture, and surgically implant stuff into Lois, and then sew her all back up. THEN Superman "forgets" to pay attention to anything as he fights Lois, so he doesn't notice her smell (particularly of their own sex making just hours before), the double heart beat, the fact that when the person he thinks she is hits him, it doesn't hurt, etc.

Injustice is all the fault of Superman, because he didn't really want to be a daddy. So he lets Lois get kidnapped, tortured, and then personally MURDERS her, and gets to blame it all on Joker.

All other stupidity comes from Supes either being the biggest dumb ass on earth (he actually forgets, for the first time in his life, to not pay attention to Lois), or it is intentional (whether conscious or subconscious).

Everything else is just people being extra stupid, extra mad, or extra wishy-washy. Or, and Diana being an extra mean cunt cause she is desperate for that super dick.
>>
>>83581946
Yep. To piss off Batman, and to get revenge for Alfred giving him the biggest ass kicking in the entire comic series to that date in the comics.
>>
>>83584515
Except Clark is gay for Bruce. That's why he lets Bruce pull all that shit on him throughout the comic.

In comic, Clark keep demonstrates that he thinks Bruce is his bestest friend forever, and all this is just a little spat between bested buddies forever. Seriously, that's why he never lets any one actually kill Bruce. Just the people closest to Bruce (ie, Alfred).
>>
>>83585413
The problem with the story line is that it is all prequel to a FIGHTING game where people fight superman on equal or near equal terms. That means, storywise, people have to be able to equal Superman, if only for a small window of time, due to super-science or super-magic.

But that works for the comic, because that lets them create moments like, THE BUTLERING!
>>
>>83585280
Not even a Superfag, but Superman status of being super powerful is kind of worthless when that's used only to get other characters over by beating on him.
>>
>>83585413
>he'd be nearly unstoppable

Completely wrong, there are many other heroes that could fuck him up.
Both Batman and Superman have incredible plot armor in this story because they have to reach the start of the game alive
>>
>>83585844
The issue I have is that the Netherrealm version of Injustice Superman was a complete fucking nightmare to deal with. We didn't know what happened in those 5 years, but it was implied that Superman rose to power by fucking up anyone who opposed him, and those that joined him either supported his cause, or were too afraid to fight him. This was a guy who lobotomized Billy, choked out Wonder Woman with one hand, and made Doomsday his pet.

Then we get the comic series, and he just seems like a total bitch. I wouldn't expect Superman to literally demolish everyone in his path like they were bugs. But I've lost count at this point at how many times the guy has been beaten up and humbled. How the fuck did he take over the world? In hindsight it kinda ruins the storyline of the Injustice game.
>>
>>83585995
>Completely wrong, there are many other heroes that could fuck him up.

More than half of the heroes who could put up a fight against Superman, wouldn't stand a chance, if Superman decided to not fuck around and try and kill them as quickly as possible. Theoretically he could use their sense to find out where they're resting, and kill them in their sleep.
>>
>>83585413

Well Supes isn't going to be able to beat Batman if they're on the same level of strength
>>
>>83586155
especially not this one considering they showed that he never really cared about training since he had his powers
>>
>>83581980
Fuckers deserved it for glorifying the Joker and anarchy.

It's one thing to rebel against super tyranny. It's another to cheer for a madman that killed millions for a laugh.
>>
>>83586155
>>83586178

Doesn't the pill only give strength and durability? Wouldn't Superman's speed be too much?
>>
>>83581235
>>
>>83581946
Yep.
>>
>>83581287
>You want to kill him?
>Why don't you?

Is that you, Jason?
>>
>>83581293
GONNA FREAK
>>
Good issue
>>
>>83581553
>Damian, kill him just like I taught you
>>
>>83586325

They do, that's all they were stated to provide any of its users from the get-go.

A pretty significant detail to leave out, especially since there hasn't been anyone on Batman's side that has had a legitimate speedster or anyone with superhuman speed, but I'd figure they have to rationalize Batman's side not getting blitzed by just leaving it aside.

Or maybe being better trained fighters confers bullshit super speed, I don't know.
>>
>>83586155
Except Superman still his speed, heat vision, and freeze breath
>>
>>83581453
fuck you tim cunt.
>>
Is Jason in the comics? Has tim been introduced? I know he has card in the mobile game
>>
>>83581944
Batman is a cunt.
>>
>>83589705
Batman is Batman tho
>>
>>83584630
Batman is cancer.
>>
>>83581793
Superbman was so scared of Alfred he had to send someone else to murder him

Top kek
>>
>>83585413

Batman is a marysue.
>>
File: Submit.webm (3 MB, 1200x674) Image search: [Google]
Submit.webm
3 MB, 1200x674
>>83585413
>The reason why Superman going rogue has always been a compelling "What If?" storyline, is because the dude is so fucking powerful, he'd be nearly unstoppable.
Not really.

Wonder Woman alone is on par with him and could definitely take him in a fight.

So could Martian Manhunter. So could Flash. So could any competent Green Lantern. Not to mention Supes' actual rogues.

The idea that Superman is ridiculously powerful is laughable within the context of the DC universe.
>>
>>83581397
>Oh shit!
>A FIGHT
>>
Batman is a pussy,.
>>
File: Commissioner_Gordon.png (394 KB, 543x480) Image search: [Google]
Commissioner_Gordon.png
394 KB, 543x480
>>83581847
>>
So. Is there an Injustice reading order or whatever?
>>
File: 1461095364336.jpg (2 MB, 1920x2951) Image search: [Google]
1461095364336.jpg
2 MB, 1920x2951
>>83581980
>>
What the fuck is with the power levels in this comic?

Superman jobs to Wonder Woman, Highfather, Zeus, Batman, Alfred, in completely one-sided battles yet beats Darkseid no problem, and most of these are because of kryptonian nanotech happy pills?

Considering the game ends with main world Superman kicking both Doomsday and Injustice Superman's asses back to back without even breaking a sweat, is it possible that he actually is that weak?
>>
>>83590082
Year one to Five

Thank god it doesn't suffer from event bloat where youd have to read megaman 12 then yellow cock 7 and finally hawkBirdEagle Man 3 to understand whats going on
>>
>>83590167
Thanks.

Is asking for a torrent too much?
>>
>>83590229
I don't have one I think hello comic has them up
>>
>>83581847
Batman is a pussy .
Wolverine as Damians adoptive father..
>>
>>83586325
More often than not you'll find Superman written as if he can only propel himself at super-speed for travel but doesn't have the reflexes to punch and kick fast like the Flash or something. It's kinda strange.
>>
>>83585547
>THEN Superman "forgets" to pay attention to anything as he fights Lois, so he doesn't notice her smell (particularly of their own sex making just hours before), the double heart beat, the fact that when the person he thinks she is hits him, it doesn't hurt, etc.

You realize Scarecrow's fear gas is a disorienting hallucinogen, right?
>>
>>83589903
If Superman's rogues could kill him, he'd be dead. He only has a few that mess with Superman just to mess with him, rather than try to kill him.

Wonder Woman vs Superman depends on what versions of WW and Superman you grew up on. Classically, WW was no where close to his strength. These days, it's different cause DC needs some strong females to be equal or stronger to the top boys in the DC clubhouse.

In Superman titles, he's proved hes faster than Flash and stronger than the entire Green Lantern Corp.

The problem with the comic is that you take a magic little green pill, and you are as strong and tough and apparently fast as Superman if you are a norm. It's needed for the fighting game, but its a stupid bit of the world.
>>
File: lXPCLin[1].jpg (170 KB, 974x876) Image search: [Google]
lXPCLin[1].jpg
170 KB, 974x876
>>83590738
>In Superman titles, he's proved hes faster than Flash
Which ones?

Also, is this still canon?
>>
>>83590485
It made his subconscious mind run wild, but it didn't stop his conscious mind from noticing details. So he has no excuse for not noticing that Doomsy wasn't hurting him, and that Doomsy had 2 heart beats, and Doomsy was human temperature and moving as slow as a human and smelled like Lois, etc etc etc.

Supes could see Doomsy was PREGNANT, but that didn't stop him from just finishing off a PREGNANT Doomsy. So--- no. Supes has no excuse. This is a guy whose OCD for detail is only beaten by Batman, and he lets all those clues pass by him? Because he's gotten mental mojo'd CONSTANTLY in his heroing career. It's one of the basic things that his opponents do to him, cause you can't fight the physicality of Supes, you have to fight his mind and spirit to be a real threat (unless you are Kryptonian yourself).
>>
File: 1437971385197.jpg (281 KB, 1332x2048) Image search: [Google]
1437971385197.jpg
281 KB, 1332x2048
>>83590786
>depowered Superman being fast enough to punch Flash

also keep in mind that nu-52 Flash pretty much had premonition that worked better than spider-senses
>>
>>83590916
Inustice Superman isn't the normal Superman, it was pretty much a plot point that he was a slacker that relied on his powers nad had more of a punch first think later attitude

actually one of the theme of injustice is that they all suck compared to the "original" ones
>>
>>83590969
fuck off with the out of context
>>
>>83590130
different universe, different powerlevel
>>
>>83591335
>out of context

what?
>>
>>83581847
Parent of the year. l love how the concept of second chances is extended to all kinds of criminals but not to his own son .
>>
>>83591437
>>83591464
>waaaaaaah everyone should worship Damian
>>
>>83591437
He did give him a second chance, but it's been years and he's fed up with Damians crap.
>>
>>83591487
Batman is a big cunt.
>>
>>83591487
Batman still is a cunt
>>
>>83591527
No that's a lie,
>>
>>83591437
up 100 short reasons why i hate batman and why batman isn't that great .
>>
>>83591437
He is not he Joker :)
>>
>>83581665
>"Saved one for a rainy day"
>panel shows rain
P O T T E R Y
>>
>>83591437

He can't rape his own son now, can he? That would be incest.
>>
>>83591437

Have you seriously not read the rest of Injustice or are you just retarded? He's given him plenty of chances.

Christ, characterhaters are fucking autistic.
>>
>>83593177
Scan?
>>
>>83592304
but Duke is Lark, not Robin
>>
>>83581235
>that golden DC logo
>>
I miss plas. I miss Constantine. Teamup when
>>
What really kills this series is that ultimately the game settles things in the laziest way possible.
Instead of soley having the characters of this setting finally settling the score once and for all, the repercussions of what happens in a world where Superman is a tyrant, no we'll just have the mainstream Justice League, complete with uncorrupted Superman appear and help straighten things out.
>>
>>83593205
>>83593228
>>83593272

Also the entirety of Year One Issue 27.

Fucking retards.
>>
>>83593557
Stop answering to the samefag. It's that retarded Damian shitposter, the IP count didn't even go up all the times he posted
>>
>>83593557
A couple of things went through my mind. Holy crap, I hate Batman.
>>
>>83593557
He not the Joker..
>>
File: 749376036306.jpg (26 KB, 325x375) Image search: [Google]
749376036306.jpg
26 KB, 325x375
Why does everyone have such a hateboner for Superman?

In everything he's in, it's nothing but ridicule, people hating him, and everyone beating the shit out of him.

I know people often say, "he's boring cause he so strong" or whatever, but at this point, what could be more boring than hyper plot armor Batman? He's so invincible and well-loved that he should have the title of DC Jesus instead of Supes.
>>
I hope they take some of the story lines from the book.
And add Darkseid
>>
>>83593780
So you don't actually read comics, do you?
>>
>>83589741
tim and the rest of the teen titans are trapped in the phantom zone
>>
>>83581637
we Miller now
>>
>>83581847
>I can snap his neck and end five years of fight
>YOU REALLY WANT TO THROW ALL THAT MONEY WE CAN EARN WITH FUTURE STORIES OUT OF THE WINDOW?
>>
>>83581821
No, just a normal deluded life for Batman.
>>
>>83586155
Means that Prime can just flick his head off.
>>
>>83590421
And more often than not, he forgets that he can fly. Or shoot lasers from his eyes.
>>
>>83591527
No, his cunt is only for the Joker's D.
>>
>>83593780
Batgod's money is what made DC what it is today.
>>
File: pepe5.png (136 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
pepe5.png
136 KB, 306x306
>>83581819
>>83581793
>It's an Injustice Superman gets beaten up episode

Seriously, how is the main villain supposed to be threatening when this happens every issue?
>>
>>83589903
>Wonder Woman alone is on par with him
>So could Martian Manhunter. So could Flash. So could any competent Green Lantern

Lmao.
>>
>>83581847
>>83581914
>>83585413
>>83581864
>this long-ass tie-in comic to a videogame no one is playing anymore
>the game had the real Superman dismantle the entire Bad Justice League in under an hour

Never gets old:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuly7kN6vpU
>>
I feel that by fleshing out the five years, they've really shit on the supposed menace of the One Earth government and Superman.

By keeping it vague, you could believe that Supes had the other heroes scared enough to fall in line. Look how effortlessly he kills Billy or how Aquaman is worried that Superman would destroy the ocean if he does not bow down.

Then you've got comics full of people more powerful than Superman coming in, being completely stupid, and conveniently pushed out of the picture at the last minute.
>>
>>83593780
Superman is the poster boy for superheroes in the DC universe. Every other hero looks up to him and he is pretty much the gold standard for all the others. I don't know where you get the idea that he isn't respected or that people make fun of him. Batman is respected for his skills but he isn't loved or liked like Superman outside of some characters.
Also what hyper plot armor? Both Batman and Superman get their shit pushed costantly.
>>
>>83589903
Jesus Green Lanterns are complete fodder for Kryptonians for years now. The fuck you're bumbling about? About MMH I kinda agree, he could be broken as fuck, but writers don't know what to do with him. The only JL-and-about member I can think of that's clearly capable of manhandling Supes is Cap Atom, especially N52 Cap.
>>
>>83589903
>Wonder Woman alone is on par with him and could definitely take him in a fight

Not really, she hasn't nearly pulled the amount of bullshit he's pulled. Also GL's would get their shot pushed in 99% of the time, and Manhunter is useless when you take into account heat vision. I'll give you Flash though, and Plastic Man.
>>
>>83596499
Literally an entire stage of 'Press x to win'.

What a shitty game.
>>
File: Capture.png (33 KB, 641x282) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
33 KB, 641x282
Injustice 2 teaser in an hour and half
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 236x236
>>83581793
>Batman beats Superman because Superman was "holding back"

So this comic is pretty much unreadable?
>>
>>83598064
no he beated him because this Superman sucks and only knows how to rely on his powers

that's why main Superman floored him without problems after having just fought against doomsday
>>
So in the end this comic series is just a Superman hate letter?
>>
>>83597439
It's here! https://youtu.be/oDav-JfidL0
>>
>>83598665
I like the idea of this suit mechanic oh and super girl, seems promising but I fucking hate cg trailers.
>>
>>83581287
Was there an issue between this one and the one where Alfred got shanked or did they decide we didn't need to see Bruce bawl over his corpse?
>>
>>83590916
"Oh my, the thing I fear most, because it can kill me and is nearly undestructable, in the same place I know my wife and unborn child are! I must- wait, let me hear you heartbeat for a few seconds"

I'm sure when you hallucinate due to fever and sickness you can logicall articulate everything around you
>>
>>83581797
Well, with fags like you considering comics a serious business and NOT MUH I can't think of anything better. At least Injustice is fun instead of status quo AGAIN AND AGAIN.
>>
>>83598665
Holy fuck, the batman beyond suit is great.
>>
>>83581637
>>83581580
Why the fuck didn't Damian use one himself? Not utterly curbstomping Bruce serves no purpose.
>>
File: Wikia_MWC_-_Peg's_Al.png (220 KB, 494x345) Image search: [Google]
Wikia_MWC_-_Peg's_Al.png
220 KB, 494x345
>>83581847
why the fuck superman doesn't use his super speed? I mean the green pill is supposed to give them super strength, not super speed or flying or stuff like that, supes can easily dodge any attack and counter at the same time, why is he such a jobber?
>>
Where is Kara during this time BTW?
>>
>>83599927
Probably because he doesn't have one
>>
>>83581287

He has a point. Batman is a complete faggot for letting psychopaths live.
>>
>>83581235
Superman was so afraid of another butlering he had to send Zsas?
what a fucking bitch.
>>
>>83598665
battle armor always makes me erect
>>
>>83589871

This. Mary Sues are actually pretty popular if they are male characters.
>>
>>83581584
was it year 4 that had based plastic man? or was that still 5?

Whichever one is automatically a great year just for that segment.
>>
>>83600404
It was year 4 annual
Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.