[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: movie krang 2.jpg (34 KB, 600x252) Image search: [Google]
movie krang 2.jpg
34 KB, 600x252
Is it wrong of me to feel satisfied knowing that the TMNT movie that was clearly intended to be a live-action version of the 80's cartoon is actually tanking?
>>
Yes, it's wrong to be a Disney shill.
>>
File: 143773531272.png (208 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
143773531272.png
208 KB, 540x540
It's kind of petty to feel superior to fans of a different version of a thing you also like.
And it's dishonest to ignore the impact of Michael Bay's involvement and scathing reviews on the failure of the film.
The 80s cartoon is one of the last things being "tested by the marketplace" by Out of the Shadows.
>>
>>83577570
I honestly enjoyed this movie more than BvS or X-men. It was dumb fun rather than attempting to do a really serious story in the dumbest way possible.
>>
>>83577633
fuck off
>>
>>83577570

We know it's you, Andrew.

Go to bed.
>>
>>83577570
ONE-HUNDREAD SOUUULS-AH
>>
File: douche beard.jpg (3 KB, 115x109) Image search: [Google]
douche beard.jpg
3 KB, 115x109
>>83577866
>We know it's you, Andrew.
>Go to bed.

No! I haven't told you yet about how awesome the Purge movies are! And I need to trim douchebag-beard before I'm even ready to go to bed!
>>
TMNT fans ain't happy with this?
>>
>>83578019
I thought it was fine
>>
File: movie bebop.jpg (32 KB, 600x537) Image search: [Google]
movie bebop.jpg
32 KB, 600x537
>>83578019
It has more fanservice but they still didn't make a good movie.
>>
>>83577570
They should give TMNT back to Marvel
>>
>>83577570
I was completely satisfied with the movie.
>>
>>83577570
>it is wrong to feel happy for other people's misfortune?

No, it's normal if you are german.
>>
>>83577722
>It's kind of petty to feel superior to fans of a different version of a thing you also like.

Where the fuck do you think you are?
>>
>>83577570
Mirage turtles are best turtles.
>>
File: VRP_BatmanTMNT_Standup.jpg (101 KB, 800x521) Image search: [Google]
VRP_BatmanTMNT_Standup.jpg
101 KB, 800x521
>>83577570

>Didn't change the Turtle designs
>Based off the 80's cartoons

People still have a bad taste in their mouths from the last movie. THAT's why this one is doing mediocre.
>>
>>83579499
>everyone checking his dick

but why
>>
>>83579600
It's mighty
>>
>>83579600
Do you see the size of his dick? Could you honestly tell me if you were standing next to Batman as he was sporting a banana hammock that size, that you wouldn't be enraptured by it?
>>
The problem was not doing this from the start and saving it for a sequel.
>>
>>83578019
I enjoyed it and Bebop and Rocksteady was pretty awesome. just not the end part with shredder :/
>>
>>83579754
They're turtles. Their dicks are about a third the size of their bodies.
>>
>>83579984
It's impressive for a human though
>>
>>83579806
>The problem was not doing this from the start and saving it for a sequel.
This.

Imagine how badly The Lord of the Rings would've bombed out if The Hobbit as it is now was released first instead.
First impression might be a meme most of the time but for nerds and fanatics who live and die a virgin by this material, it's not a meme, it's proof of the chances you'll be getting your paycheck or not.
>>
>>83580040
one typo for a missing / and the entire post goes dark. thank fuck i'm not a programmer.

>>83577722
hollywood has ALWAYS been creatively bankrupt.
it's just becoming more obvious now that we can go back in time with the power of the internet and see "oh, look, this is actually based off a much earlier and more successful version of itself"
>>
I liked it sort of

-rock steady and bebop needed a better fight scene

-shedder had a personality but he's too frosty by the end of it

-krang was on target

-more could be done with the foot

-April was OK

-Casey was personality wise alright but his backstory blew and I liked the other versions of Casey better

The turtles are OK I guess....but I think it's the noses that put me off of the models. The personalities were OK but I didn't like the forced mini character development they put in there

-splinter looks wrong somehow

Overall though it was a decent episode of the cartoon
>>
File: TcXaZzh.jpg (49 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
TcXaZzh.jpg
49 KB, 600x400
I thought it was alright, I mean there was a bit too much April/Casey but at least they kept the toe-thumbs off cam. I also couldn't figure out why April didn't mutate when she got hit by the ooze.
>>
>>83577822
No you fuck off shillardly fuck.

Your kind migrating here is awful, go back to the site you came from
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.