[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are all the x-men factor kids just copies of previous brotherhood
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: OcobNfYzB6s.jpg (44 KB, 320x462) Image search: [Google]
OcobNfYzB6s.jpg
44 KB, 320x462
Why are all the x-men factor kids just copies of previous brotherhood of evil mutant powers? Boom boom is kinda the exception.

Rusty is pyro/burner, Rictor is avalanche, skids is unis the untouchable, leach is kinda rogue (power leach) and artie is kinda mastermind in that both can create illusions others can see.
>>
So what's with the op image

Also is boom boom going by another name again

I kinda liked the meltdown name
>>
>>83573086
>Leech is Rogue
Well, Rogue can still leave people with powers, if she takes it all it would usually really fuck with her since she absorbs memories too.

Leech is just a walking constant EMP that shuts down powers.
>>
>>83573152
>not liking Russian electro pop
>>
>>83573152
not op, but they were a russian fake lesbian pop group that had a popular international hit single like well over a decade ago. If you are young you were probably a toddler back then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mGBaXPlri8
>>
>>83573244
>>83573323

I know who t.a.t.u. is I'm just trying to figure out if he ment to post that image
>>
>>83573592
It's meant to distract people from the flood of off-topic bait threads using comic book OP images right now. This guy would be a professional troll if he were being paid.
>>
>>83573719
I'd love to be paid to troll

Also maybe I just like Russian lesbians
>>
>>83573719
This is on topic and not a bait thread
>>
>>83573323
>not posting the superior version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bt_iLPO5-QA
>>
Would bang the red head
>>
>>83573323
how can you be a fake lesbian?
>>
>>83574316
They make out on stage, but have husbands in their private lives.
>>
one of them has a sex tape
>>
>>83575146
Proof is required for such outlandish claims.
>>
>>83574452
that makes them bi
>>
>>83576866
So their image as lesbians is fake.
>>
>>83576866
One of them's an outright homophobe because Russia.
>During the course of the interview, Volkova is asked if she would condemn her son if he was gay, to which she responded: "Yes, I would condemn him, because I believe that a real man must be a real man."

>"God created man for procreation," she continued, "it is the nature. The man for me is the support, the strength of... I won't accept a gay son."

>Volkova then said that while she "condemns" gay men, she does not hold the same view when it comes to gay female couples. "I think for men it's a bad freedom," she said. "In our time, there is a very large number of frivolous girls (and a man can be with a large number of these girls). This is freedom for men."

>"And a man has no right to be a fag. Two girls together – not the same thing as the two men together. It seems to me that lesbians look aesthetically much nicer than two men holding their hands or kissing. But I want to say that I'm not against gays, I just want my son to be a real man, not a fag."
>>
>>83573086
One thing I always liked about the X-Factor kids/New Mutants vs Freedom Force was how often Rusty was stupid enough to give Pyro fuel by using his powers to attack them. You'd think he would have learned eventually.
>>
File: 1460003472733.jpg (64 KB, 626x614) Image search: [Google]
1460003472733.jpg
64 KB, 626x614
>>83576938
>>
>>83576938
God bless Volkova and Russia in general.
>>
>>83576938
>It seems to me that lesbians look aesthetically much nicer than two men holding their hands or kissing
I would like to amend this statement.
>hot lesbians look aesthetically much nicer than two men holding their hands or kissing
>>
>>83574207
I don't know if it has changed now, but back when they were famous and probably when that video was made Yulia couldn't speak any English. Which makes the whole thing funnier to me.

They also would act really cunty during interviews especially Yulia if she was being interviewed in anything but Russian because she would get board.

Funny shit when they first came to America they were amazed by the stores and bought literally pound and pounds of like romen noodles cause they are retarded
>>
>>83576938
Actually that just makes her sound SUPER gay. Like she's just tolerating having a husband.
>>
>>83576938
Is the anti-gay thing Soviet or just Russian?
>>
>>83579787
It is a view shared by the anti-Norris, so it is Russian government policy to this day to hassle gay buttfuckers.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.