[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone please identify all of the different fighting types
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: TeamCap.jpg (81 KB, 1400x933) Image search: [Google]
TeamCap.jpg
81 KB, 1400x933
Can someone please identify all of the different fighting types that Captain America uses in this film?
>>
>>83571703

MMA
>>
Evans said he did krav maga, brazilian jiu-jitsu, parkour, boxing and gymnastics training for TWS.
>>
Plot-u armor-u

It's the special technique that makes the bad men shoot at his shield instead of his body.
>>
>>83571703
Amerijitsu
Tae-burger
Gun-fu
Kung-Freedom
GOPrate
>>
Foo Kyuu Haii Ha Vema'd Keek Skee Ls'h
>>
>>83571703
That'll be pretty hard considering you can't even tell what is going on in the fights half the time outside of

>he blocked
>he got hit

Really glad they did more wide shots in CW
>>
>>83571719
I suppose this is true since another poster said he trained in Multiple martial arts for this film. But I really don't notice the Krava Maga and Boxing influence in his fighting style.
>>
>>83571703
You want the things they're pretending to be or the names of his stage fighting qualifications?
>>
>>83571703
The only times we really see Cap do any real martial arts is in WS and CW. From what I saw it's a combination of Sambo, Boxing and bit of Kickboxing. He throws cool flips here and there but his style is very streamline and efficient.
>>
>>83571703
I could watch a whole movie on Cap kickin ass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv9V7bFvCi8
>>
Kek-fu
>>
Problematic slut shaming. Who cares what "martial arts" he's using, you guys are contributing to the slut-shame culture by supporting this ass's movies.
>>
File: 1463622730488.png (94 KB, 680x785) Image search: [Google]
1463622730488.png
94 KB, 680x785
>>83575360
>>
>>83572797
>kung freedom
Where do I sign up?
>>
>>83572797
>Amerijitsu

Taught at only the finest of southern strip malls and select community colleges.
>>
>>83574546
CW has the problem of so much shakycam in the early fights it looked like the camera was bouncing around inside a popcorn popper.
>>
>>83572732
Or that he's usually too fast for them and most people's default shooting position is the chest and not legs. Before they can realize it, they've been taken out.
>>
>>83572732
the shield is basically an instinctive target for anyone loking at it
it's almost screaming "shoot me!"
>>
>>83576927

>Or that he's usually too fast for them and most people's default shooting position is the chest and not legs.

So that's why Tony told Spider-man to go for the legs
>>
File: Based_Cap4.jpg (303 KB, 1200x907) Image search: [Google]
Based_Cap4.jpg
303 KB, 1200x907
Cap has his own fighting style which essentially combines the shield with boxing, judo, krav maga, jiu jitsu, karate, and some others.

His brain is peak-human as well as his reflexes, strength, speed, etc... its just that he's focused on combat tactics, martial arts, gymnastics, and stuff rather than science/engineering.

Steve can literally see faster than a normal person which is how he is able to dodge bullets & attacks from meta humans (Steve is essentially Superhuman himself, so the term meta humans is more appropriate for people with powers)
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.