[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who do you realistically except to dead by him?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 1920x800
I dont they would touch anyone will have movies after infinity wars so
Probably ant man, panther, spiderman is safe

My bets
>hawkeye
First to die
>vision
End of part1
>witch
Second movie
>murica
first movie, probably resurrect?!?

Seriously injures
>widow
>thor
>>
>>83565835
Loki and Warlock
>>
>>83565835
They will probably pull the crazy shit from the comics where Cap dies, somehow gets resurrected by Mjolnir and then proceeds to beat the shit out of Thanos. Also, given the events of CW, we may have Steve going as Nomad rather than Cap and Bucky taking over as Captain.
>>
>>83565835
There's coverart to imitate of him killing Spidey, so I'm guessing Spidey.
>>
Tony is going to die. It'd be fitting.
Hawkeye might. Thor probably as well.

Cap will come close near the end of part 1 when he gets his stare down with Thanos. He'll basically walk up to him, needing to buy time until the cavalry arrives, have the conversation, get ready to get wrecked, be narrowly saved by Tony or whoever is bringing the reinforcements, be given his shield back and, with the entire lineup of heroes behind him, will finally say "Avengers Assemble." Roll credits, pls see next movie.
>>
>>83565883
Loki will die in Ragnorok
>>
>>83565911
Rdj wants to iron man4 and shit . I doubt.

Evans wants no more after this.

I think cap will die in first part. Panther will give new shield he made for cpt to bucky. In part2 tony will give him old one muh feelings and shit
>>
Cap will die and he will say that whole "No, you move" thing. Bucky will replace him.
>>
>>83565911
Replace Tony by Bucky and you have the plot nailed down.
>>
>>83565906
Not a Disney marketing departments' chance in hell.
>>
>>83565945
Actually, Evans has gone on record rather recently saYing he'd like to continue.
>>
>>83565945
>having BuckyCap this soon

I doubt it. We are probably getting Bucky-solo movies and it would just fit to have a Winter Soldier movie, maybe focusing on his trial and then him taking over the mantle of Captain America.
>>
Thanos will kiss Cap and he'll have a panic attack
>>
>>83566004
>believing shitty rumors on twitter
>>
>>83565835
War Machine and She Hulk
>>
>>83565835
Vision's definitely going to die, which is a shame because I kind of like him.

I'm also thinking Bucky.
>>
I sure hope they don't ruin the Infinity Gauntlet in these movies like they did in that awful Disney cartoon.

Do you know how they beat it in the cartoon? Tony Stark built a robot to absorb the energy blasts of the Gauntlet. Which it could only absorb when Thanos shot an energy blast at it. Because that's mostly what he used it for.

See for yourself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kS9Tt1e47g
>>
>>83566050
How the fuck is Bucky supposed to die when it is clear from the beginning of the MCU that he is taking over as Cap?
>>
I need a shot of evans cap holding mjolnir and his shield, I don't even care if he immediately gets swatted away before even doing something cool.
>>
>>83566108
Except Evans Cap doesn't have the shield anymore, as he gave it back to Tony at the end of CW. So he will probably go as Nomad just to have Tony giving him the shield back.
>>
>>83566108
I kinda want him to just pick it up, absentmindedly, and hand it right back to Thor. Like, he just noticed it was on the ground and wanted to give it back to his friend.
>>
>>83566141
"You dropped this buddy :)"
That would be funny.
>>
>>83565909
>Spidey
Literally the only character 100% guaranteed to not die.
>>
>>83566192
It'd be perfect. Thor would think for a second and Cap would just be like "come on we gotta get back in the fight."
>>
Thanos will turn time back on evans and turn him skinny, skinny evans will grab the hammer and turn into full evans again
>>
>>83566243

>C'mon, you getting sleepy again?

>Well,... it's been a long day.
>>
>>83565835
Spoiler
No one dies
>>
I never read any of he infinity events, is the scene from avengers assemble in which Thanos uses the time gem to age up thor and make him absurdly powerful in the comics? I want that in the movie, easily the coolest scene in that shitty cartoon.
>>
>>83565945
>Evans wants no more after this.

that was before he shit the bed with his directorial debut, not he's whistling a different tune
>>
>>83565915
He died in both Thor movies so far.
I doubt it'd stick, even if he died in Ragnarok for realsies.
>>
>>83565909
What, and kill the merch sales? No way Disney would have bothered with the Sony deal.
>>
>>83565835
He can conceivably off everyone except anyone who can control their body's density to the degree that they can become intangible intentionally (can't kill what you can't touch). Not sure about demigods like Thor and Loki. They CAN die, right?
>>
>>83566757
>controls time and space
>can't kill a density shifter

I call bullshit.
>>
>>83566757
>demigods like Thor and Loki. They CAN die, right?
Loki convinced Thor that he was dead twice so far.
I'm pretty sure Thor would know if that's impossible.
>>
>>83566141
They already did this with Vision, so that's not happening.
>>
>>83566863
Unless he controls reality, he can't do shit about the intangible. Time...yeah, he could just go back and get em before they ghosted.
>>
Did any of you idiots actually read infinity gauntlet? Whoever dies will just be resurrected at the end of the movie. He kills half the universe with the gauntlet, then Warlock wills it back to life. Probably gonna be Strange who does it in the MCU, or Starlord. Hell, maybe even Vision.
>>
>>83566757
>They CAN die, right?

Obviously. They're just stronger humans, with longer lifespans and muh powers. Freya dies in Thor 2.
>>
>>83566658
He "died" in both Thor movies, but was shown to be alive before they ended.
>>
>>83566952
>Unless he controls reality
Like with some sort of Reality Gem?
>>
>>83565835
Stark will die for sure, because RDJ doesn't want to make anymore movies as Iron man, but they already had him contracted up to that movie.
>>
>>83567041
Yeah, I was unsure if he has that in the movies, since in the teseract was one...it implies he still lacks all of them.
>>
>>83566983
>I'm on the side of life
Makes sense for Vision to do it
>>
>>83567086
Damn, my morning sentence structure is shit. I meant "since in the movies, the teseract was one (an infinity gem)." Is this upcoming movie one in which he already has all the gems, or is he making a play to possess them all?
>>
>>83567009
Well yeah, but that's my point.
Faking his death is what he does.
"No one dies in comics" goes for double for him.
>>
>>83567111
Part one will be him obtaining with a cliffhanger ending. Part two will be him bitchslapping everybody with the gauntlet and a big sacrifice or two to defeat him. Expect many destroyed helicarriers.
>>
>>83565835
Sincerely hoping Tony dies at the end of the first one.
It'd be their "oh shit" moment.
Like Dobby.
>>83565883
>Warlock
Mind sharing with the class anon?
>>
>>83567605
>Mind sharing with the class anon?
Not him, but I'm pretty sure he's referring to the theory that Dr. Strange will not be the movie to introduce the Soul Gem, and instead the cocoon we saw in Guardians of the Galaxy, was in fact Adam Warlock, and now he's out an about, waiting to get captured by Thanos for the gem, possibly in Guardians of the Galaxy 2 next year.
>>
>>83566050
Wanda could theoretically keep him alive.
>>
>>83567605
Ayesha is going to be a villain in GotG2, it would be strange do Her, while not doing Him.

Also seeing how Grandmaster is in Ragnarok, we're basically going to see Thanos Quest/Infinity Guantlet
>>
>>83566983
Strange tricks Thanos into thinking he killed Wanda in the comics.

In the MCU this would be a genius move on Strange's part, letting Thanos think he has won and his biggest opposition is gone.
>>
>>83567605
If they want to do a cheap fake-out: It would be Tony remotely piloting a suit while wearing a helmet. You'd see his head in a dark chamber, with the HUD, same as if he were in the remote suit, suicidal move with everyone trying to talk him out of it "Guys, if this doesn't work...I'm sorry", Vision reassuring everyone with a smile. Thanos pwned, everybody mourns, Tony walks out from behind them with a quip while removing the remote helm, and everybody celebrates.
>>
My dream, Cap and Hulk die together fighting Thanos, manage to delay his plans in part 1, giving the rest of the heroes a chance in part 2. Captain Marvel or Black Widow are brainwashed/mid gemmed into joining Thanos but break free and steal the infinity gauntlet, which means Tony and Thor can then beat the bag out of him tag team style. Bucky cap becomes a thing.
>>
>>83567053
This, whose contracts are running out, and whose just started?

>Cap
Dies after lifting Mjolnir, and goign ham on Thanos, Sam takes over the mantle
>War Machine and Black Widow
Die initial fight to show how powerful Thanos is
>Iron Man
Like Cap, sacrifices himself in the end
>>
Nobody will die.
Except Don Cheadle.
>>
Hawkeye so he can resurrect as Ronin

Vision because obvious, and also he can come back as teen vision to Young Avengers

Cap and Iron Man will sacrifice themselves to take down Thanos at the end.
>>
>>83568853
>both the women are brainwashed minions

Backlash from SJW's would be insane.

Way I see it

Dead:
Vision (Part 1)

Hulk (Part 1)

Tony (Part 2, sacrifices himself to kill Thanos as a throwback to the ending to the first Avengers) OR Captain(Part2)

Leaning towards Captain's death because the MCU loses a lot with the death of RDJ
>>
>>83568966
>Black Widow dying

She's one of most likeliest to have a new movie in 2020
>>
>>83569128
Either/or, not both, besides Capt Marvel is supposed to be bullshit OP, right? Who better than the strongest hero being a minion? Plus we could see something like Thor vs Captain Marvel, which would be cool.

Widow would be cool since she's already a spy, would be interesting to see if she is really brainwashed or if her spy training made her immune. Or maybe Thanos bribes her by letting her have babies again, or something.
>>
>>83568642
But they already did that joke in 3
>>
People they won't kill

>Iron Man
>Captain America
>Black Widow
>Spider-man

These 4 are totally immune, they hold too much future for the franchise. If they're killed and brought back, it basically doesn't count

Here are a list of more likely to die than others

>Hawkeye
>Bucky
>Vision
>Thor
>Drax

The disposibility of these characters is high, some weak, some powerful, either way highlighting the bravery of the hero, or the strength of Thanos.

Everyone else is.... a maybe. It depends how disney feels about franchises and toy sales moving forward. Maybe ant-man toys don't sell and they'll kill Ant-man? He was willing to sacrifice himself for his daughter, why not the world? I think only characters that are super marketable are safe, Rocket, Groot, girls, and so on. Id say "they'll never kill a black hero" but we have 3 now, it's like walking dead.... that's too many.
Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.