[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bionic Six reboot, when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: bionic-six.jpg (307 KB, 680x463) Image search: [Google]
bionic-six.jpg
307 KB, 680x463
Bionic Six reboot, when?
>>
Probably never, dont think it was that popular to begin with which is a shame. I remember the intro being catchy and blonde girl cute, not to mention the miracle of modern science giving super powers.
>>
>>83565706
I hope right before the COPS remake.

I miss actioon shows. May be cartoons nowdays are better than ever, yes, but I still mis action and cyborg ninjas and vehicles and stuff.
>>
Welp, they could certainly pick this up and make something with it instead of making other heroes into black, chinese or woman.

I mean, you want diversity, this is true genuine diversity, why not use it?
>>
>>83565706
When we get a galaxy Rangers reboot.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3Sso3h0xMJA
>>
These shows were accompaniments to action figures.
>>
>Bionic six
>COPS
>Galaxy Rangers

My good taste sense is tingling in this thread
>>
>>83568254
Was there even a plot??
>>
>>83565706
Sweet jesus, yes. Small change:

Karate 1 = Martial 1

Science 1 = Data 1

Rock 1 = Jam/Groove 1

I figure, why limit their areas of skill? You can jam or groove in nearly any form of music, Athletics encompasses more than just sports, Science can include physics, engineering, etc, and Martial Arts is the whole spectrum, rather than just Karate.
Mother and Father 1 stay the same...unless the sjws get their filthy freak hands on this, in which case they'd be renamed Parental Unit 1 and Parental Unit 2
>>
>>83571980
Yes there was, taking down the queen and rescuing the kids and wife of the laser arm guy
>>
>>83568631
>These shows were accompaniments to action figures.
your adolescent cousin with the perky ass is an accompaniment to action figures.
>>
>>83571980
The plot was a long term struggle agains a despotic pyschic galactic queen who has a numbers and resources advantage
>>
>>83565706
Never. They can never make a Dr. Scarab as charismatic as that lovable fatass again.

They might be able to recapture the resentful undercurrents in that fucked up family dynamic, though.

Also this >>83568631, and the action figure market these days is almost entirely dominated by superhero movie tie-ins.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.