[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like this scene loses a lot of the original symbolism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 7
File: msmarveldonaldtrump-162564.jpg (146 KB, 599x803) Image search: [Google]
msmarveldonaldtrump-162564.jpg
146 KB, 599x803
I feel like this scene loses a lot of the original symbolism when you have an Islamic terrorist attacking the president of the United States, and not Captain America punching Hitler.
>>
>terrorist
>president
>>
>>83545184
Who makes shit like this? People completely disconnected from reality? Do they only read HuffPost and only watch MSNBC?
>>
>>83545184
Doesn't Faux news hate Trump?
>>
>>83545720
Yes, that's what's funny about this.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 368x475) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 368x475
>>83545184
It's shit but not for those reasons.
>>
>>83545184
It's a correct image and a reflection of the times.
>>
>>83545680
People who have read capeshit for their entire life see the world like this. The seeds of regressive leftism have always been sown in capeshit.
>>
>>83545680
Even some MSNBC shows like Morning Joe like Trump
>>
>>83545720
The majority does but O'Reilly, Judge Judy, and Hannity like to kiss ass to Trump.
>>
>>83546039
>tumblr
>>
>>83546039
He's going to be the next president. You might as well get used to it now
>>
>>83546041
comic books are fascist romanticization of masculine power fantasies for young boys
>>
File: bat lives matter.jpg (352 KB, 686x1056) Image search: [Google]
bat lives matter.jpg
352 KB, 686x1056
>>83546531
Not for the past 50 years or so
>>
>>83546531
...is what you would say, if you were immitating a feminazi who doesn't read comic books.
>>
how many dead liberals will it take before these cucks realize islam is a cancer on western civilization?

remember 9/11? I do.
>>
>>83546530
That's okay.

I'm just saying, it's true.
>>
Remember that after trump get elected USA will go bankruptcy and after that a Lisa like woman will be a president.
Source: Shitty simpsons episode
>>
>>83546530
>He's going to be the next president.
Yeah yeah and last time it was Ron Paul.
>>
>>83546586
so the majority of people who HAVE to have opinions on all bullshit media?
>leave punching bad-guys to superheroes
little late don't you think?
>>
>>83545184
stupid fucking liberals are really getting beyond the pale.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwkKi521a7g
>>
>>83546938
To be fair Ron Paul literally never had a chance in hell. I would've brought up they thought Mitt could win.
Hillary is apparently tying up the minority votes already to the point they actively dislike Bernie.
However there's a small chance that a revolt could be pulled with Bernie's voters. Even if they're not converted for Trump, they wouldn't be going to Hildog. But that's a long shot.
>>
>>83546151
And Fox News owner is a hardcore immigration supporter and has been against Trump since the start.
>>
>>83546683
Yeah but 9/11 wasn't Islam because #IslamIsPeace
>>
>>83546850
The joke was created because Trump has been saying for decades he was going to run for president. This time he was actually serious.
>>
>>83547303
Monster Vote (Silent Majority that is no longer silent) is in play. As with Europe. Fun year this is going to be.

President Trump an Independent Britain and more to come.

>>83547551
Well more to it he has a lot of national policy opinions and so people have kept asking him if he would. And overall he never wanted to because he really likes doing what he does and is only now going for it out of a sense of obligation to the country.
>>
>>83546938
Sanders has the Ron Paul role this time around.

Trump's got a fairly decent shot of winning this year because the Republican base doesn't care who runs, they turn out every November and tick the box for everyone with an 'R' by their name.

Clinton's support, on the other hand, is mostly of the "voting against Trump" type. She needs to find a way to give people reasons to actually want to vote for her in order to win in November, otherwise the Democratic base doesn't bother to show up - that's how they keep losing the Senate.
>>
Sjws and democrats are the real terrorists. And i say this as a former democrat.
>>
>>83547887
And while Republicans have had record numbers for their primaries the Democrats numbers are way down.

Sanders staying in this to the bitter end has kept the pressure and not allowed her to switch over entirely and its draining her physically and whats left in her legit election war chest.

And if the convention goes total '60s. Could be over for them before its even started.

Some Democrat Insiders pushing for Biden and Warren if California goes against her and she looks too tarnished before the nomination.

That and the more some are reminded of Bill the less they want either of them near the White House again.

Trump has the momentum.
>>
>>83547551
Well... he kind of DID, back in 1999. He wrote a book saying about how America was in the shitter, and he'd fix everything once he was President. Thing was, nobody fell for it - everyone who cared about the Republican nomination that election said he was running just to publicise his shitty book, and he came dead last. So he slunk away, and rebuilt his image with The Apprentice.

It says something about how crappy politics have gotten that we're all being tricked by the same bullshit, and are seriously considering electing a reality TV star. And no, Mexico aren't paying for that stupid wall, because it would put their economy in the shitter.

In b4 HURR LEFTIST SJW KEK - it really doesn't make you look good when you can only use one argument whenever anyone dares to criticise Saint Donald of Quality
>>
>>83547638
But didn't all the right wing guys get shot down?
Granted Left seems to be really playing hard with the "hate speech" internet squads.
>>
>>83548367
>put their economy in the shitter
You mean deeper in.
And Don Juan is threatening to hold all the illegal gift baskets hostage.
>>
>>83548367
>It says something about how crappy politics have gotten that we're all being tricked by the same bullshit

It's just easier to meme on millennials. Both parties are enjoying great success because of them.
>>
>>83545184
>>83545720
Fox and faux are not homophones. Faux sounds like foe.

This meme triggers me every fucking time.
>>
>>83548971
>Both parties are enjoying great success
I could've swore it was the opposite. Republicans completely failed to appeal to millennials and Trump hijacked their party, BIG TIME. And the Democrats are having a difficult time jamming Hillary where they want her and Bernbots are going to pitch a shit if they go too hard.
And Trump's supporters aren't millennials it seems.
>>83549053
The pun still works you autist.
>>
File: 1445375710110.jpg (185 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1445375710110.jpg
185 KB, 1280x720
>>83549053
>homophobes
>>
>>83549147
Yeah, my Kindle autocorrected it because of the gay agenda.

>>83549138
Fuck you no it doesn't.
>>
>>83549222
It's a visual pun
>>
File: fork-in-the-road.jpg (61 KB, 503x640) Image search: [Google]
fork-in-the-road.jpg
61 KB, 503x640
>>83549256
That is even less true.

This is a visual pun.
>>
>>83545184
So someone with no anatomy skills copies a lame wartime propaganda piece and doesn't understand who either Kamala Khan or Donald Trump are.
How is there even a discussion?
>>
>>83549664
Actually it was before the war.
>>
>>83549693
before the US's direct involvement, anyway

and only a few months before, at that
>>
Trump will lose like Mitt Romney did,failure to get minority votes is what will cost him the election.
>>
>>83549809
Sadly, this is probably true.
>>
>>83549809
But anon... He loves the Mexicans and the Hispanics love him.

He just wants to bring jobs back to a country that has been showing positive job growth for the past half decade.
>>
>>83549999
>sadly
Wasted quads
>>
>>83550026
You would rather have Hillary?
>>
>>83549999
How bittersweet.
Confirmation Trump is best for country, but they'll reject him anyways.
>>
>>83550177
Out of the two? Yes.

If I had the chance for an alternative that could win? No.
>>
>>83550235
This is literally the only sane response.
>>
>>83548367
Am I the only one who's freaking out that a billionaire CEO type is running for president of the USA? It's some real cyberpunk shit I'll tell you what.
>>
>>83545184
BUT TRUMP IS LITERALLY HITLER FUCK YOU

>>83545720
They're ambivalent. They're going softer on him because they don't want to get frozen out of power in case he wins but they don't particularly like him. It's the same thing you're seeing with establishment guys like Ryan and Rubio recently supporting Trump. They don't like him but they don't like the possibility of seeing themselves lose their grip on power even more.
>>
>>83549809
Isn't he the most popular republican with minorities in AGES?
>>
>>83546683
A Norwegian pro-refugee libcuck got literally raped by a muslim "refugee". His response was to defend him and fight for him to not be deported. It would take ISIS suicide bombing a Pride parade for them to consider it.
>>
>>83545184
Ms. Marvel is a cute book with surprisingly decent writing but I hate how her fans use her as a political mouthpiece. I don't think there's been much hamfisted political stuff in the actual book.
>>
>>83550547
He's the most popular Republican in ages but at the same time he's also the most hated one.
He's scooping up most the Minority Republicans but they're dwarfed by the nonRepub Minorities that despise him.
>>
>>83550547
Yeah, but only because he is the only Republican in ages who isn't a reptile or a religious lunatic.
Seriously, it's so bad that the obvious conman looks like the best choice to many.
Many more probably hate his guts, though.

>>83550640
There is absolutely none.
But I would not pin this one on the fans of the book.
This is the work of probably a feminist woman-child with no understanding of the character.
The composition with the Lockjaw pop-in even looks a bit like Henderson's shit and it has the condescending tone, too.
That should not be the majority of the fans.
I mean, everyone calls them mindless waifufags for a reason.
Because they care about the character as a person and as an actor in the Marvel canon, not as a symbol of resistance against... whatever.
>>
>>83548854
So essentially, Mexico's fucked economically either way, except if they don't build the wall the migrants can just walk across the border like always instead of paying to use the cartels' tunnels and thus increasing their power. Talk about your devils and hard places.
>>
>>83545184
>when you have an Islamic terrorist attacking the president of the United States
But Trump isn't the president yet.
>>
File: 1458093445538.gif (667 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1458093445538.gif
667 KB, 500x281
Boy that feeling of not giving a shit about this stuff sure is great.Stay triggered plebs.
>>
>>83545680
Did it trigger you, Anon? I hear Trump University is starting up again. Maybe you can pay $35,000 to learn about real estate from one of his "hand picked" instructors.

You Trump people are such bigger pussies than anyone on Tumblr.
>>
>>83549117
You are not alone anon.
>>
>>83550521
Eh, we've been living in a cyberpunk dystopia for a while now. I'm more hung up on him being more well known for having his own reality TV show - damn it, we used to JOKE about electing somebody like that!
>>
File: Guy_fawkes_mask.jpg (297 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
Guy_fawkes_mask.jpg
297 KB, 1200x1200
>>83549117
Fawkes News, then.
>>
>>83545184
It's fucking fanart, who cares?
>>
>>83551703
I think they can handle pomegranate
>>
>>83552010
Acceptable.

But I thought the SJW crowd loved V.
>>
>>83550521
Don't lose your shit too early. A sucker and his newyen are soon parted, chummer.

That being said, I'd vote Dunklezahn over both of these yahoos.
>>
>>83546683
People have been using religion as an excuse to be violent lunatics for hundreds of years now, but not all religious people do that.

There is no way to permanently stomp out Islam or Islamic Terrorism, so if you want any positive change, you'd better start thinking realistically.
>>
>>83552770
Hestaby or Hestabust!
>>
>>83545184
Please tell me this shit isn't official.
>>
>it's a /polco/ vents about things that trigger them thread

You guys don't even give a shit about comics, only when their politics disagree with you. Just like Tumblr.
>>
>>83553139
Well it IS /co/mblr for a reason.
>>
How did SJWs take over an entire medium? Are there any normal comics left?
>>
>>83550005
>He just wants to bring jobs back to a country that has been showing positive job growth for the past half decade.
How dare you associate anything "positive" to something that occurred during Obama's administration!

Get out of here!
>>
>>83553207
Yeah, but not in the way people think.

Being Tumblr isn't about what you like or what you believe. It's about how you like things and how you believe in them; in a loud, obnoxious and closed minded way.
>>
>>83553019
>People have been using religion as an excuse to be violent lunatics for hundreds of years now,
>hundreds of years
>>
>>83545680

Unsurprisingly, a redditor.

https://www.reddit.com/r/comicbooks/comments/3w9mvr/fanart_not_trying_to_get_political_up_in_here_but/
>>
>>83553571
>Not trying to get political
Then why did you do it, Brad?
>>
>>83553683
>comic character punching cartoon character

I see nothing wrong.
>>
>>83550640
Well remember, her own writer (a white convert to Islam and a feminist; how you reconcile those two without your brain breaking is beyond me) tweeted about how she was going to have words for Perlmutter for donating to Trump's events where all the money was going to veterans charities. It surprises me I guess that she hasn't used it to push politics but that's because she's going for more of an early 2000s Marvel vibe (specifically Runaways; the attempt to sort of ape the overall feel of the book is really blatant right down to Alphona and Miyazawa as the artists) which wasn't really political either.

>>83553019
Please show me all of the Christian terrorists that blow themselves up or decide the mass slaughter of all unbelievers is perfectly acceptable while "moderates" in the Christian communities the terrorists come from turn a blind eye to what's happening or actively work to hinder police investigations. Please find me an example that's not the Crusades, maybe from the last century or so.

>>83550521
I'd be more concerned if many of the same things he spouts now with regard to trade, the way we deal with foreign nations and such aren't views he's held for 25+ years.
>>
>>83555631
Terrorism is the weapon of the weak.
Christian cruelty usually comes out of powerful institutions.
For example there are many stories of brutal exploitation under the guise of missionary efforts and murderous treatment of perceived primitives in colonial nations.
You could count the deaths in Canadian boarding schools with gulag-level mortality rates against IS terrorism.

If we had Islamic military hegemony and global dominance, we might see Christian insurgents and atheist bombings.

And GWW not pushing religion or feminism is probably a testament to her professionalism and aspiration as an author.
Not to drag your ideas in should be the standard, really.
Also she is not an SJW thirdwave tumblrtard from what I've seen.
She looks more like one of those egalitarians they toss out of colleges these days.
>>
>>83546530
No, Biden is.
>>
>>83546683
Reminder Saudi Arabia is responsible for 9/11.
>>
>>83553207
I'd say we're more of a /pol/ vs tumblr battleground more than anything.
>>
>>83553571
>>83553683
Based on his comments, if THAT's his idea of not getting political, I could only wonder on what he's like when he actually cuts loose.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.