[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know, every year on the last day of school I have several
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: mazur2.png (370 KB, 717x538) Image search: [Google]
mazur2.png
370 KB, 717x538
You know, every year on the last day of school I have several youngsters approach me and say;

"PRINCIPAL MAZUR, WHAT CAN WE DO TO NOT WASTE OUR SUMMER VACATION?"
>>
>>83541623
How about forced memes?
>>
Bluray release WHEN?!
>>
File: students.png (364 KB, 717x545) Image search: [Google]
students.png
364 KB, 717x545
We don't want to waste our time shitposting or visiting /co/.
>>
>>83541623
So what was Max's plan here exactly? He crashed a speech given by his teacher so he could cosplay that he was not Michael Jackson to the school. So what would he do right after that? I mean would he have booked it outta there or would have revealed his identity anyhow or this was just some dumb teenage plan and he didn't think past 'act like cool guy in front of entire school'?
>>
>>83544530
Probably a combination of all three. Booking it out of there without revealing his identity would have made the whole thing pointless since he did it to get popular for pulling the prank in the first place.

He probably didn't think that if he did this, the Principal could find out it was him regardless.
>>
File: Goof Gun.jpg (205 KB, 624x336) Image search: [Google]
Goof Gun.jpg
205 KB, 624x336
>>
>>83544530
>>83545582
This has me imagining an alternate plot where he got away with it without being interrupted or having his identity revealed, then after the fact he tries to take credit and no one would believe it was really him and possibly someone else would take all the credit. That version feels like a tv show episode and would fit the universe pretty well. Either way, Max didn't think it through any better than your average teenage 90s cartoon character thinks through their crazy schemes.
>>
>>83541623
Ya know Principal Mazur, I think a slumber party would be a good idea. What kind of slumber parties would you suggest?
>>
File: Mazur.png (121 KB, 266x281) Image search: [Google]
Mazur.png
121 KB, 266x281
>>83545941
Oh......you know what kind of Slumber Parties he wants...you know damn well what kind of Slumber Parties he wants....
>>
>>83545681
Yeah, I can definitely see this bastard heading for the electric chair. At least, if he doesn't turn his guns on himself before he gets caught.
>>
>>83546846
I think the Goof's have a racial immunity to electricity, the worst thing an electric chair'll do to Max is make him get all smokey, go "YEAAAA-HOO-HOO-WHEEE" and fly him out of the prison in a pillar of smoke, effectively freeing him.
>>
Can you keep that science party fetish in your pants for just 5 minutes?!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.