[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here seen Princess (2006) Danish animated film? htt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Anyone here seen Princess (2006) Danish animated film?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002C8YSD8?vs=1

It deals with some very heavy subject matter and it's probably why it was animated instead of live action.

It's basically about a priest who returns home after learning of his hooker sister's death by overdose. He brings his orphaned niece to live with him. Things happen and a revenge story unfolds.

Honestly, it reminds me a lot of the movie Drive, with Ryan Gosling. The lead character is very stoic, soft spoken, but can be very violent when the need arises. And certain scenes just feel like Refn was inspired by this film. There is even a violent elevator scene and a scenewhere the main char and the people he's been looking for meet in a restaurant near the end of the filmlol and Refn is Danish.

The ending is... well... just watch it.

The animation seems rough but you do get used to it.

I had my doubts but I think I'm putting this up there with Grave of the Fireflies.
>>
>It deals with some very heavy subject matter and it's probably why it was animated instead of live action.

Usually that works the other way around.
Also- ...Are you seriously shilling dvds here?
>>
>>83541041
I did. Bretty gud
And fuck Drive. Movie was dull beyond the beautiful visuals
>>
>>83542300
I'm not shilling anything...

I put the amazon link up just for whoever wants to research it..

Yeah, it does work the other way around usually but if you watch it, you'd understand why I said it that way.
>>
>>83542383
I love Drive brah. One of my favorite movies ever.
>>
>>83543397
Why not just post a youtube link of the trailer or something? I've just never seen someone post a link to something for sale in the OP on here.
>>
One trailer coming up

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dV_1nYpNL2A
>>
>>83545426
Is it wrong that I unintentionally found the part where the little girl imitated the invisible blowjob cute? In a nonsexual way. I said "aww" out loud.
>>
>>83545523
Ehhh, I dunno.

I personally was sort of disgusted. Like, what if that was my 5 year old sister doing that....
>>
Saw it two years ago, it was all up on youtube at one point. I remember taking screenshots of the scene where he takes the girl to see her mom's grave, because the background/scenery looked really pretty, and then I noticed that all of the pillars surrounding the grave were shaped like dicks.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.