[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much further does this go? Surely Marvel didn't stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Cosmic Marvel.jpg (501 KB, 1960x1810) Image search: [Google]
Cosmic Marvel.jpg
501 KB, 1960x1810
How much further does this go? Surely Marvel didn't stop publishing cosmic stories in 2011.

I'm not into comics that much, so I'd like to know if there's any more to read that was published after this guide.
>>
>>83532454
Just Ultimates.
New Ultimates, with bunch of niggers, not Ultimate Avengers.
>>
>>83532454
>Surely Marvel didn't stop publishing cosmic stories in 2011.

No.
They just stopped publishing anything worth reading.
>>
First 102 issues of Fantastic Four
>>
That's it. It ended when DnA finished up.
The best you're going to get is Hickman's Avengers/New Avengers + Infinity + Time Runs Out + Secret Wars.
>>
File: 1423952255324.png (3 MB, 845x1763) Image search: [Google]
1423952255324.png
3 MB, 845x1763
>>83532454
>>
File: 1440186984043.jpg (2 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1440186984043.jpg
2 MB, 1500x1500
>>83533358
Feels bad
>>
>>83532454
Al Ewing's Ultimates is fine but other than that nothing cosmic is worth reading with GotG being the worst offender.

Wait till at least Bendis leaves which at this rate won't happen until at least another 6 years.
>>
>>83532454
No, but they stopped publishing good comics around 2011.
>>
Can anyone recommend me any good reads with the celestials?
>>
>>83533812
S.H.I.E.L.D mini series and maybe Eternals series done by Gaiman.
>>
>>83533385
As someone who stopped reading Marvel Cosmic sometime after Thanos Imperative, I have no idea why a bunch pictures of people not doing anything really terrible with no context and differing art styles mixed in with a Jewish caricature is supposed to make me feel bad.
>>
>>83533812
Earth X
>>
>>83533385
It feels nice seeing OC after all this time. Probably the only thing that really stuck around.
>>
>>83532454
Cosmic Marvel has been trash ever since Rider died.
>>
>>83533003
Fuck that, his best bet is to go backward and read the real Cosmic shit
>>
>>83534656
Cosmic Marvel has been written by Bendis almost exclusively since 2013 or so. That should tell you everything you need to know
>>
File: Thanos reading list.png (2 MB, 1280x1399) Image search: [Google]
Thanos reading list.png
2 MB, 1280x1399
I've read everything in pic related plus Infinity War, everything up until Thanos Imperative from OP, plus the volumes of Thanos and Drax the Destroyer that came before Annihilation. What do I read?
>>
File: image.jpg (490 KB, 1280x971) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
490 KB, 1280x971
>>83536462
>Dive back into any unread material from Mar-Vell, Warlock, and Silver Surfer
>Give Quasar and Genis a shot
>Check out the evolution of the Guardians of the Galaxy as a concept starting with the original future team
>Find out what your favorite movie Guardians were up to before Giffen rescued them from obscurity
>Follow up on Infinity Gauntlet with Infinty Watch, Infinity War, and Infinity Crusade
>Check out Eternals and X Trilogy for Celestial lore

And that's just off the top of my head, without getting into the wealth of Fantastic Four stuff or forgotten/abandoned series like ROM Spaceknight.

There is so much shit to read, just pick a direction and poke around.
>>
>>83532505
If this list was only about things that are worth reading then Annihilators wouldn't have been included.
>>
>>83533003
>Hickman's Avengers/New Avengers + Infinity + Time Runs Out + Secret Wars.
You mean Hickman's Fantastic Four/FF. F4/FF covers what happened to the baby Annihilus at the end of Annihilation, the second Annihilation Wave, and the aftermath of the Inhuman/Kree after Thanos Imperative, ontop of Galactus/Silver Surfer, the Celestials, and other cosmic elements.

I mean, it's the fucking Fantastic Four. They're the birth cauldron of cosmic.
>>
>>83536462
Go back and read Lee/Kirby FF, Lee's Silver Surfer, the 90s Quasar series, and then Hickman's Fantastic Four/FF -> Avengers/New Avengers -> Secret Wars, and finally Ewing's Ultimates after you've read everything else.
>>
>>83534656
Because Jews, duh.
>>
>>83533385
>lumping the movie in with the shitty comics

Opinion disregarded. The movie was a love letter to a shit ton of Cosmic that your casual ass has never bothered to read. You can't hold Gunn responsible for Humphries missing the point when you clearly don't get it either.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.